The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Cosign on Wild and Wonderful Whites and King of Kong...
Rampage

Gunnin' for That #1 Spot

Tupac: Lost Prison Tapes

Capitalism: A Love Story

netflix is a life saver
im never bored when im home

they finally got that 70's show on instant
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Exam is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had me like
eek.gif
at the end.
I really need to thank all of you who recommended this movie, you just wasted 90 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.  Had a feeling from the get-go that person was in on it.  I REALLY can't believe that many people found this movie
pimp.gif
with a sick ending.

eyes.gif

Exam is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had me like
eek.gif
at the end.
I really need to thank all of you who recommended this movie, you just wasted 90 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.  Had a feeling from the get-go that person was in on it.  I REALLY can't believe that many people found this movie
pimp.gif
with a sick ending.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

watched every single episode of the office, but i still need to catch up on season 7!
nerd.gif

Just finished season 6 also. I'm upset season 7 is DVD only
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

kSeason 7 is airing right now on tv you big dummy.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

watched every single episode of the office, but i still need to catch up on season 7!
nerd.gif

Just finished season 6 also. I'm upset season 7 is DVD only
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

kSeason 7 is airing right now on tv you big dummy.

The Exam was coooool

Recommend some ******ed stupid comedies like Office, Arrested Development.

The Exam was coooool

Recommend some ******ed stupid comedies like Office, Arrested Development.

I really like Dexter. Watched the first episode so I'm gonna watch the rest of it at some point...  

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Exam is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had me like
eek.gif
at the end.
pimp.gif
with a sick ending.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Bruh, you're not alone. I picked this movie out from just browsing and I thought it was a nice attempt at best. I wouldnt go telling anybody else to watch it.

I really like Dexter. Watched the first episode so I'm gonna watch the rest of it at some point...  

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Exam is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had me like
eek.gif
at the end.
pimp.gif
with a sick ending.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Bruh, you're not alone. I picked this movie out from just browsing and I thought it was a nice attempt at best. I wouldnt go telling anybody else to watch it.

dhani jones tackles the globe

check it out. it is a football player experiencing other type of sports as well as the culture. its pretty interesting/funny. there is 2 season and this show was from the travel ch.

dhani jones tackles the globe

check it out. it is a football player experiencing other type of sports as well as the culture. its pretty interesting/funny. there is 2 season and this show was from the travel ch.

Back
Top Bottom