The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Patrice O'Neal's Elephant In The Room is still comedy special of the year though...
roll.gif
this *+!$ here had me weak man.... dude is a fool
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Patrice O'Neal's Elephant In The Room is still comedy special of the year though...
roll.gif
this *+!$ here had me weak man.... dude is a fool
roll.gif
roll.gif

On Season 2 of Breaking Bad...I'm addicted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...anybody got any comedy standup they would recommend? That Patrice O'Neal wasn't all that funny to me....I might watch that Donell Rawlings one.

On Season 2 of Breaking Bad...I'm addicted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...anybody got any comedy standup they would recommend? That Patrice O'Neal wasn't all that funny to me....I might watch that Donell Rawlings one.

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Roomates and I finished season 1 of breaking bad and wow what a show. Started off real intense with the first 3 episodes, slowed down a bit, then ended nicely. Took 3 days to finish the season hahah
Season one was only 7 episodes right? 3 days doesn't seem all that fast. Or did I miss some episodes?! 

Roomates and I finished season 1 of breaking bad and wow what a show. Started off real intense with the first 3 episodes, slowed down a bit, then ended nicely. Took 3 days to finish the season hahah
Season one was only 7 episodes right? 3 days doesn't seem all that fast. Or did I miss some episodes?! 

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

laugh.gif
I'm saying. I went through season 1 in about a day and a half. But I guess it would be harder with roommates since you'd have to work around everyones schedule.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

laugh.gif
I'm saying. I went through season 1 in about a day and a half. But I guess it would be harder with roommates since you'd have to work around everyones schedule.

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

That Patrice O'Neal wasn't all that funny to me...
you have no soul.

thanks to the person a couple pages back for the heads up on Rescue Me.

Ran through season 3 of parks and recreation
pimp.gif
...surprised at how good it is now compared to the first season. Rob Lowe was a great addition.

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

That Patrice O'Neal wasn't all that funny to me...
you have no soul.

thanks to the person a couple pages back for the heads up on Rescue Me.

Ran through season 3 of parks and recreation
pimp.gif
...surprised at how good it is now compared to the first season. Rob Lowe was a great addition.

Always wondered what the fascination with NetFlix was....have you guy not heard of Torrents?

Always wondered what the fascination with NetFlix was....have you guy not heard of Torrents?

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by AME416

Lol, is you srs.?
Dead.
I can have everything on there in better quality, free account through my apt. complex and have never used it.

Back
Top Bottom