The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

the secret service documentary has some
eek.gif
 info

Started watching Eureka yesterday and just finished the 1st season, definitely an awesome show. Made me miss having Sci fi channel.

Started watching Eureka yesterday and just finished the 1st season, definitely an awesome show. Made me miss having Sci fi channel.

Originally Posted by Iamchris

What are some other good shows to watch? Just got done watching breaking bad
pimp.gif
just read through the thread...Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy, Lost, Walking Dead, etc.

^ my dad's been talking about Eureka...I'll have to check that out.

Originally Posted by Iamchris

What are some other good shows to watch? Just got done watching breaking bad
pimp.gif
just read through the thread...Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy, Lost, Walking Dead, etc.

^ my dad's been talking about Eureka...I'll have to check that out.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Roomates and I finished season 1 of breaking bad and wow what a show. Started off real intense with the first 3 episodes, slowed down a bit, then ended nicely. Took 3 days to finish the season hahah
Season one was only 7 episodes right? 3 days doesn't seem all that fast. Or did I miss some episodes?! 

laugh.gif
I'm saying. I went through season 1 in about a day and a half. But I guess it would be harder with roommates since you'd have to work around everyones schedule.

That was exactly it DannyBoy, we all have different schedules so we end up with 1-2 hours a night and try to watch as much lol. Didn't want to get ahead really but if I were to watch my self I would probably be done with the 3rd season by now. We're on S2 E10 I believe??? Great series so far but I still prefer Dexter and Sons of Anarchy over it.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Roomates and I finished season 1 of breaking bad and wow what a show. Started off real intense with the first 3 episodes, slowed down a bit, then ended nicely. Took 3 days to finish the season hahah
Season one was only 7 episodes right? 3 days doesn't seem all that fast. Or did I miss some episodes?! 

laugh.gif
I'm saying. I went through season 1 in about a day and a half. But I guess it would be harder with roommates since you'd have to work around everyones schedule.

That was exactly it DannyBoy, we all have different schedules so we end up with 1-2 hours a night and try to watch as much lol. Didn't want to get ahead really but if I were to watch my self I would probably be done with the 3rd season by now. We're on S2 E10 I believe??? Great series so far but I still prefer Dexter and Sons of Anarchy over it.

Been caught up lately watching The Vampire Diaries (Don't judge me) mainly because the lead chick is
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Been caught up lately watching The Vampire Diaries (Don't judge me) mainly because the lead chick is
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Watched season 2 of the colony on discovery and instantly became a fan. I'm checking out season 1 right now and it's pretty dope already.

Watched season 2 of the colony on discovery and instantly became a fan. I'm checking out season 1 right now and it's pretty dope already.

Thanks for the tips guys, Keep em coming. I'll be off from work for awhile so this will keep me busy.

Thank God i have netflix US here in Canada.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the tips guys, Keep em coming. I'll be off from work for awhile so this will keep me busy.

Thank God i have netflix US here in Canada.
laugh.gif

I tried the first episode of mad men. I dont see how this could be good. When does it start picking up

I tried the first episode of mad men. I dont see how this could be good. When does it start picking up

Back
Top Bottom