The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by AME416

Always wondered what the fascination with NetFlix was....have you guy not heard of Torrents?
Lol, is you srs.?
Dead.
I can have everything on there in better quality, free account through my apt. complex and have never used it.

Always wondered what the fascination with NetFlix was....have you guy not heard of Torrents?
Lol, is you srs.?
Dead.
I can have everything on there in better quality, free account through my apt. complex and have never used it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol, is you srs.?
Dead.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Breaking Bad is one of the best shows I've seen in a while. Been watching episodes back to back for about three days now almost done with season 3. Is season 4 out yet???

Breaking Bad is one of the best shows I've seen in a while. Been watching episodes back to back for about three days now almost done with season 3. Is season 4 out yet???

Just started watching the Colony and its pretty decent so far. Pretty awesome to see what people come up with to survive in the worst conditions. Also shows how some people react with their back up against the wall. Interesting watch. Thanks for the recommend NT.

Just started watching the Colony and its pretty decent so far. Pretty awesome to see what people come up with to survive in the worst conditions. Also shows how some people react with their back up against the wall. Interesting watch. Thanks for the recommend NT.

Breaking bad, walking dead, sons of anarchy, and city hunter is on rotation. Also big bang theory ( not on netflix) probably gonna start watching nip tuck and Friday night lights.

Breaking bad, walking dead, sons of anarchy, and city hunter is on rotation. Also big bang theory ( not on netflix) probably gonna start watching nip tuck and Friday night lights.

still trying to get through Prison Break... starting to drag

Breaking Bad was
pimp.gif

through a season of Lost but i dunno im jus not really feelin it

Sin Nombre was
pimp.gif
thx for the suggestions

guess ill try Friday Night Lights next based off the reccs

still trying to get through Prison Break... starting to drag

Breaking Bad was
pimp.gif

through a season of Lost but i dunno im jus not really feelin it

Sin Nombre was
pimp.gif
thx for the suggestions

guess ill try Friday Night Lights next based off the reccs

just started watching Breaking Bad also and i love it..when the kid told his dad 'your a #@@+%' that left me speechless for about 5 minutes..

just started watching Breaking Bad also and i love it..when the kid told his dad 'your a #@@+%' that left me speechless for about 5 minutes..

Back
Top Bottom