i love lindsay weir.

It's on instant netflix now?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

nvm, it's not
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Iamchris

I tried the first episode of mad men. I dont see how this could be good. When does it start picking up
...the first few episodes drag but it will pick up. You have to at least give it a chance. Great show.  

Originally Posted by Iamchris

I tried the first episode of mad men. I dont see how this could be good. When does it start picking up
...the first few episodes drag but it will pick up. You have to at least give it a chance. Great show.  

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by hymen man

freaks and geeks.

i love lindsay weir.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

nvm, it's not
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 no it's not, my bad i should of clarified I just watched the season.. i didn't wanna make a new thread just for the hell of it. great show though man.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by hymen man

freaks and geeks.

i love lindsay weir.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

nvm, it's not
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 no it's not, my bad i should of clarified I just watched the season.. i didn't wanna make a new thread just for the hell of it. great show though man.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Any good horror flix on netflix?

Came in to ask the samething. A lot of them on Netflix just look low budget as hell. I tried to watch "Red State" and that @#%! was doo doo.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Any good horror flix on netflix?

Came in to ask the samething. A lot of them on Netflix just look low budget as hell. I tried to watch "Red State" and that @#%! was doo doo.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Netlfix's stock price dropped from $300 to $77...in 3 months...
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
How is this a surprise? so many people jumped ship when they announced that they were splitting streaming and dvd, this was bound to happen. 
Netflix not thinking about the customers, serves them right. (i dont use the DVD service so it doesn't effect me)

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Netlfix's stock price dropped from $300 to $77...in 3 months...
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
How is this a surprise? so many people jumped ship when they announced that they were splitting streaming and dvd, this was bound to happen. 
Netflix not thinking about the customers, serves them right. (i dont use the DVD service so it doesn't effect me)

Finished watching the first season of Gold Rush Alaska...good show.

Movie night tonight, watching The Perfect Host now and probably check out Season of the Witch.

Finished watching the first season of Gold Rush Alaska...good show.

Movie night tonight, watching The Perfect Host now and probably check out Season of the Witch.

Back
Top Bottom