The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

lol at u saying u know army wives not a guy show right after pushing daisies
I know, I thought about that after I wrote it...haha oh well. I just added the Friday Night Lights to my queue, that should make up for it.

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

lol at u saying u know army wives not a guy show right after pushing daisies
I know, I thought about that after I wrote it...haha oh well. I just added the Friday Night Lights to my queue, that should make up for it.

Whoa, every season of 24 is up on Netflix, but the first season is about to be taken off on the 1st of April. I just started watching the first season too. Gotta finish it up soon, seems really amazing.

Whoa, every season of 24 is up on Netflix, but the first season is about to be taken off on the 1st of April. I just started watching the first season too. Gotta finish it up soon, seems really amazing.

Originally Posted by mco85

Just finished the first season of Dexter. Great show

Yea. I'm on season 3. I though Season 1 was
glasses.gif
and Season 2 was
smokin.gif

Deliver Us from Evil ... documentary about Westboro Baptist Church. those fckers are a cult.

also, one of my favorite web series has been added. Thumbs Up: America.

thumbs_up_standard_small.jpg

documentary series about artist/degenerate David Choe and his cousin that hitchhike and hop trains to get across the country. season 2 is the north pole and season 3 is China, i believe.

season 1 is on Netflix instant. all of the seasons are available online at vbs: http://www.vbs.tv/watch/thumbs-up

Deliver Us from Evil ... documentary about Westboro Baptist Church. those fckers are a cult.

also, one of my favorite web series has been added. Thumbs Up: America.

thumbs_up_standard_small.jpg

documentary series about artist/degenerate David Choe and his cousin that hitchhike and hop trains to get across the country. season 2 is the north pole and season 3 is China, i believe.

season 1 is on Netflix instant. all of the seasons are available online at vbs: http://www.vbs.tv/watch/thumbs-up

Wrestling Fans past or Present there is a Top 50 WWE Superstars show on Netflix. It was pretty good didnt catch the top 5 though but there are some questionable rankings...All in all though its a good show/ranking show

Wrestling Fans past or Present there is a Top 50 WWE Superstars show on Netflix. It was pretty good didnt catch the top 5 though but there are some questionable rankings...All in all though its a good show/ranking show

the new Bill Burr stand up. mad funny.
i wish they put WHy do i do this back on tho

the new Bill Burr stand up. mad funny.
i wish they put WHy do i do this back on tho

Back
Top Bottom