The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

How to train your dragon 2 was better than the first one, I was really surprised. The writers did a great job of making the story even better

"angriest man in brooklyn"...dark comedy with Robin Williams...

"how to train your dragon 2"...like it better than the first one..

I feel like animators be having a chuckle every now and then with the audience. "How to drain your dragon" c'mon b.

Started watching Tina Fey's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. 4 eps in & it's been entertaining. If you liked the humor in 30 Rock, you will proly like this show. I legit laughed kinda hard when they showed scenes of Jane Krakowski's character origin. I can't help but think the title character played by Ellie Kemper looks like a Strawberry Short version of Renee Zellweger...

I love Elle man. Ever since the office days :pimp:

This show def has a 30 rock vibe.

This show is basically a spinoff of 30 rock becaus of Jane character is the exact character lmao.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]
Just don't watch the last season... worst thing to happen to that series...

Has anyone seen this preview? I'm all for Coach getting another show, looks interesting to me too.[/COLOR]

saw most of it when it aired originally. i get where youre coming from . i didnt mind though , enjoyed it actually

Robin Wright is so damn fine. Lord

I love her and the weird dent in her neck.
She's Athena the Greek goddess level hot.

I'd let her pee on me, just to give you an idea of how impressed I am with her.

Anyway, I made it to the Final Ep, dope season, don't want to watch it though because then it will be over.

Going to catch Better Call Saul first.

Last edited:
Just Finished watching Revolution and don't know what to think. I wanted to hate it but couldn't stop watching.

Next up will be Luther

Robin Wright is so damn fine. Lord

I love her and the weird dent in her neck.
She's Athena the Greek goddess level hot.

I'd let her pee on me, just to give you an idea of how impressed I am with her.

Anyway, I made it to the Final Ep, dope season, don't want to watch it though because then it will be over.

Going to catch Better Call Saul first.

You watch the show Vikings? The main character got peed on last episode.

I've only watched the first ep of better call saul when it premiered. I didn't like it. Seemed like the breaking bad geeks loved every minute of it though.

Anyway, I finally started binge watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Enjoying how scumbag the show is.

Saw marathon for me since its my day off. Thanks for all the recommendations in here.

Dog pound and one love were awesome. Deray Davis stand up is next on my list

[COLOR=#red]Just started Peaky Blinders... I'm hooked.
Gonna run through these, Better Call Saul, then Dr. Who... I wanna know what the hype is about.[/COLOR]

You watch the show Vikings? The main character got peed on last episode.

I've only watched the first ep of better call saul when it premiered. I didn't like it. Seemed like the breaking bad geeks loved every minute of it though.

Anyway, I finally started binge watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Enjoying how scumbag the show is.
Yea Vikings is the show.

I haven't caught this season, been busy.

Going to knock out a few eps before bed tonight though.

Binge watching "that 70s show" . memory lane w all these funny gags. surprised its been so long off the air.
next is "3rd rock from the sun" . these shows will occupy me for a few months.

Just finished Wentworth :wow: :wow: :wow: , way better than Orange is the new black. I need to watch Dr. Who also @im that one, all curly hair chicks dig that show. That's going to be my in with them

Last edited:
It's definitely been a good 12 years since I've seen a second of 3rd Rock from the Sun... so I've been watching the first few episodes and I'm remembering what a great sitcom it was.

Just finished Unbreakable Kimmy Shmidt. Surprised how funny it was Titus had me :rofl: every damn episode.

Ya'll catch BoJack Horsemen? Mad funny too.

Just finished Unbreakable Kimmy Shmidt. Surprised how funny it was Titus had me :rofl: every damn episode.

Really enjoyed this.. Interested to see where they go, especially with how it ended

Usually takes comedies a season or two to get their legs, so thought this was a real solid start

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom