The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The Shield is on Amazon Prime if you have it.

Finishing season one of Hell on Wheels... show is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Finished Wentworth, that was dope. That transition of Bea from start to finish. Gotta say, this may be better than Orange.

I was skeptical about it being better than OITNB but after careful consideration the wife and I have come to the conclusion that Wentworth is better. Can't wait until season 3.

Just started watching OITNB earlier this week. Female prison is so nasty! I was hoping there would be some fine hoez on the show but it kinda makes sense that there really aren't any...the Mexican girl's mom can get it though 
devil.gif

Fury (netflix mail bluray). My god. MY GOD! Brad did it again. Epic film, really enjoyed the strategy during tank battles. Like watching a Patton remake lol. Brad, Pena, Shia and Shane were good, but the young kid Logan stole the show. He was fantastic! Highly recommend this joint

Brad Pitt has always been "Brad Pitt," but IMO he's approaching GOAT status. I'm talking Tom Hanks swag. He's got some SERIOUSLY good movies under his belt over the last 25 years.

Fury (netflix mail bluray). My god. MY GOD! Brad did it again. Epic film, really enjoyed the strategy during tank battles. Like watching a Patton remake lol. Brad, Pena, Shia and Shane were good, but the young kid Logan stole the show. He was fantastic! Highly recommend this joint

Brad Pitt has always been "Brad Pitt," but IMO he's approaching GOAT status. I'm talking Tom Hanks swag. He's got some SERIOUSLY good movies under his belt over the last 25 years.
I thought this was a really good film. Suprised by how well the cast had chemistry.

apparently the director made the cast and crew fight each other as a way to bond and made them go through boot camp together
Wow, that's impressive. I knew, coming into the film that Brad Pitt would do his thing. But I was really impressed with Shia's and Jon Bernthal's performance.
caught a handful of unbreakable kimmy schmidt
laugh.gif
The show is MONEY. It's so much easier to binge through a series with 30-min episodes. lol. It's taken me months to finish Season 6 of SOA. lol.

Almost done with season one of Wentworth. Would want Bea and Franky to sleep on my face. Vera and erica would get my attention too.

It's based on a show called Prisoner, I wonder how that show is.

I like that this show is more serious and a traditional drama unlike oitnb which is a comedy / drama.

^ I love The Last Samurai. lol. One of the movies, I'll stop and watch if it's airing on TV. hahaha.

Finished Kimmy Schmidt and Season 6 of SOA.

Now, i'm pushing myself to continue on with Breaking Bad lol.

Last Samurai is one of 2 movies that almost made me shed a thug tear. My eyes did get watery. Men of Honor was the other [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I was thinking of forcing myself to watch agents of shield since I watch all the other marvel stuff but the 1st season being 22 episodes is stopping me. I dunno if I can watch all those hours of corniness.

Aos had some good episodes but overall wasn't impressed. I would give it a try since you follow the universe.

It's a good fun, forgettable watch for the universe. I don't think you'll be disappointed, but maybe not impressed either.

Good looking on Wentworth guys. Show is 
pimp.gif
. Binged and finish the first 2 seasons this past week. Season 3 just started yesterday and that episode was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom