The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Really enjoyed Netflix original Bloodline. Very slow at times but the story kept me engaged. Won't be for everyone, but it had my girl Linda Cardenelli so I had to watch it.

Ben Mendelsohn kills it too.

Fury (netflix mail bluray). My god. MY GOD! Brad did it again. Epic film, really enjoyed the strategy during tank battles. Like watching a Patton remake lol. Brad, Pena, Shia and Shane were good, but the young kid Logan stole the show. He was fantastic! Highly recommend this joint

Brad Pitt has always been "Brad Pitt," but IMO he's approaching GOAT status. I'm talking Tom Hanks swag. He's got some SERIOUSLY good movies under his belt over the last 25 years.
We discussed who had the best Movie Catalogue in the Movie thread and....you'd be surprised to know that, I was the only one toting Pitt.

I was blown away.

Dudes mad he's cooler than them, was all.

tumblr_mxqsshuzg01qcga5ro1_500.gif

2 movies I recently watched that were OFF THE HOOK.

Don't watch that perfume movie with your girl, she won't like it one bit hahahaha

It really is. I was blown away, it wasn't what I expected. Don't know why I had never heard of it before

Not a bad recommendation on Perfume. Just watched it and found the film quite unusual, but interesting at the same time.

Dirty Wars.

Documentary about American controversial covert ops in the Middle East.

Very good but starts a bit slow. Highly recommended.

Question to those that watched both seasons of Wentworth.
What happened to the governor from season 1? Did they ever say in season 2? She was just gone without any explanation. Maybe I missed it.

Question to those that watched both seasons of Wentworth.

What happened to the governor from season 1? Did they ever say in season 2? She was just gone without any explanation. Maybe I missed it.

She died, they showed who killed her

^
I guess the people in charge of the prison just wanted someone different. I don't think any character actually spoke out the exact reason. Her leaving was definitely disappointing since she finally gave in to her feelings for Franky for a few seconds and we're left wondering if she would go all the way next time. The scene where she asked her fiancé to get rough with her was nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom