The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

fun fact - horse lady from season 2 is tom hardy's wife
Word!? She's fine. Did they have any scenes together? I can't remember.

They drink soooo much whiskey on that show. I was rollin when tommy asked horse lady if she wants a drink. She says Gin and he pours her a whole glass

Need a new show to watch. Is Penny Dreadful any good?

Until season 3 what a "dreadful" ending to an incredible series. It will dissapoint you! Still hope netflix picks it up, or a spinoff on showtime would be nice. So many plotlines just left the viewers hanging. I'm still mad it ended. If I were you I would just watch the first 2 seasons, you will be mad you invested your time after the finale... I know I was.

I dunno, the ending wasn't bad. It served as both a series finale or could continue. What storylines didn't they wrap up? The flashbacks episodes of the season were such great tv. Eva Green deserves and Emmy nomination.

I dunno, the ending wasn't bad. It served as both a series finale or could continue. What storylines didn't they wrap up? The flashbacks episodes of the season were such great tv. Eva Green deserves and Emmy nomination.

Acting was superb, writing was great for the most part although the ending was rushed. I invested around 30 hours watching this show with no rumors of it ending, maybe I'm still salty... I was a big fan. To many spoilers for those who haven't watched, but Brona and Ethan, all the new characters Dr. jekyll, dracula, Catriona, why even introduce them? Other storys left hanging, the creature, dorian gray, lyle, and Dr. Frankenstein not to mention my most anticipated scene lupas dei and Draculas final show down. I could go on and on. I'm still hoping Netflix does something with it, be it a spinoff or continuation. Agreed Eva deserves an Emmy nomination.

The monster and dorian's current storylines seemed to wrap up. They'll just continue whatever they were doing. They gave Lyle an exit from the show pretty early in the season. Only character I feel like we didn't have enough time with was Catriona since she was introduced late. viktor's story did seem incomplete. He was a mess though and I dunno where his path was headed.

The monster and dorian's current storylines seemed to wrap up. They'll just continue whatever they were doing. They gave Lyle an exit from the show pretty early in the season. Only character I feel like we didn't have enough time with was Catriona since she was introduced late. viktor's story did seem incomplete. He was a mess though and I dunno where his path was headed.

I don't know so much more they could have explored in the penny dreadful universe. To me it was not a fitting end, one more season would have probably tied all story lines up. Netflix has been talked about as continuing the the show, I really hope they do. It was a very cool concept.

New episode of IT Crowd. Thoughthe it'd be a whole season but it's just 1 hour long episode. The series finale.

"Easy"

Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman in Easy
"The two play an established couple looking to spice things up by soliciting a partner for a threesome."

Emily Ratajkowski in Easy
"Move over, Kim Kardashian! Ratajkowski (Gone Girl) plays a selfie artist."

Elizabeth Reaser and Michael Chernus in Easy
"The Twilight star and Orange Is the New Black actor are a married couple attempting to reignite their sex life with role play."

Emily Ratajkowski and Marc Maron in Easy
"Ratajkowski’s character is shown here with a graphic novelist, played by Maron, inciting a debate about technology and privacy."

Kiersey Clemons and Jacqueline Toboni in Easy
"In this episode, titled “Vegan Cinderella,” the characters played by Clemons (Dope) and Toboni (Grimm) meet at a club and begin a relationship. Because one of them is a vegan, the other tries to be in order to impress her love."

Hannibal Buress in Easy

Dave Franco and Zazie Beetz in Easy

Mauricio Ochmann and Aislinn Derbez in Easy
"The two actors (who are married in real life) star in the only episode entirely in Spanish"

Michael Chernus, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, and Jane Adams in Easy

Last edited:
I caught the first 2 episodes of Easy last night. It was decent. I'm trying to get a feel for the show but since each episode features a new cast of characters i'ts kind of difficult to catch on. But I guess the overall theme of the show deals with some aspect with the various difficulties in sexual relationships. I'll catch the rest of them tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom