The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I don't know details of the case but there was something about amanda knox that I never liked. Sucks for the family of the victim that it's still not clear who killed her.

I don't know details of the case but there was something about amanda knox that I never liked. Sucks for the family of the victim that it's still not clear who killed her.

She has the crazy eyes.

"If I'm guilty, it means that I am the ultimate figure to fear because I'm not the obvious one," Knox says before a camera in the project's trailer. "Either I'm a psychopath in sheep's clothing or I am you."

Easy: ep4, Club Scene was flames. DJ had the ill eat music on

If she does what I think she's going to do though, bruh...........bruuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Peoples thoughts on Luke Cage?

It's been struggle for me.
I hate the cast.
Haven't made it passed ep1, I keep falling asleep or finding myself wondering why I stopped Easy on ep6 to watch this.

But the cast, I can't feel at all.

I don't like Frankie Faison because I've seen him play this role 1000x, and I don't like Jacob Vargas, he belongs on Network tv, Theo Rossi is always going to be that little punk he turned into on SOA and the chick who "seems" to be Cage's love interest early on can't act and looks like a variant watered down we can't afford to hire Tracy Ross so we picked you.

Watching the Knox documentary I can't tell if she's guilty or if the Perugia police are just incompetent. She for sure threw that black dude out there for nothing though.

luke cage is an example of what happens when netflix doesn't fully invest in a series.. could have been much better

Back
Top Bottom