The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

HURRY UP AND GO TO YOUR LOCAL BESTBUY. BUY A $60 NETFLIX GIFTCARD AND YOU'LL GET TWO $10 BB GIFTCARDS. IT'S AN ERROR IN THEIR SYSTEM BECAUSE IT'S ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE ONE $10 GC

Already bought 16 giftcards giving me $320 in best buy giftcards which I can now get a free playstation 4. Talk about a come up.

You gonna flip those Netflix gift cards or something?

Edit: How does a Netflix gift card work tho?

Last edited:

Why would I flip them? I'm using it on my account.

From my understanding you just input the code under payment options and it applies credit towards your account.

Finished all 8 epoisodes of Easy. It was pretty..... Ehh. Nothing speacial. It features some pretty awkard/cringe worthy sex scenes.

sense8 was my favorite netflix show. I know some other people been waiting for season 2 announcements like me.

Why would I flip them? I'm using it on my account.

From my understanding you just input the code under payment options and it applies credit towards your account.
Had a brain fart :lol:. I get it now. Your bill bout to be paid up for a min. I use my sis account so I forgot she pays for it :lol:. Was thinking what can you buy on Netflix.

Had a brain fart :lol:. I get it now. Your bill bout to be paid up for a min. I use my sis account so I forgot she pays for it :lol:. Was thinking what can you buy on Netflix.

No worries. It's a good deal for your sis. She can buy one $60 Netflix card, receive $20 and use that to pay for another $60 Netflix card and receive another $20. It'll save her some money. I don't know if it's still working now, cause it was an in-store only glitch around the country. If you ordered it online you would only receive one $10 gc

HURRY UP AND GO TO YOUR LOCAL BESTBUY. BUY A $60 NETFLIX GIFTCARD AND YOU'LL GET TWO $10 BB GIFTCARDS. IT'S AN ERROR IN THEIR SYSTEM BECAUSE IT'S ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE ONE $10 GC

Already bought 16 giftcards giving me $320 in best buy giftcards which I can now get a free playstation 4. Talk about a come up.

Sooooo you get a Free PlayStation AND your NETFLIX account is good for 11 years? :rofl: Damn

Damn.
Ep 2, opening sex scene.
Shorties GF had the bush on deck.
Joint popping out the top and sides of the knickers.
IN

Damn.
Ep 2, opening sex scene.
Shorties GF had the bush on deck.
Joint popping out the top and sides of the knickers.

IN
Wont lie, I gasped when I saw that. She straight up had the wolf P

I'm also curious to hear yall thoughts on episode 4. I thought that was a bold move the show made. 

Last edited:

Wont lie, I gasped when I saw that. She straight up had the wolf P

I'm also curious to hear yall thoughts on episode 4. I thought that was a bold move the show made. 
**** was Dirty all around...  But honestly, He had to Know it was coming....   

Loved the show for it tho..    

Last edited:

**** was Dirty all around...  But honestly, He had to Know it was coming....   

Loved the show for it tho..    
mean.gif
....That was some low down stuff. That and the fact that the dialogue was completely in ( i'm guessing ) Spanish. I couldn't understand s**t. Hell, I couldn't even turn on the subtitles. But I think I got the gist of what was going on. 

Back
Top Bottom