The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

It's on.

Had no idea it's back already. I need Gillian Anderson bae to warm me up because it's cold AF in the mornings now.

I finished up Black Mirror last night, what an amazing show. I truly feel that Netflix is the best regarding shows, they have surpassed HBO in my eyes.

Am I the only one that can't stand listening to a British accent in a TV show or movie for hours at a time?

something about women with british accents thats :evil:

Meeting or seeing a chick on a show with a British accent can be sexy.....having to watch a show or movie where every single person has a British accent is what's hard for me to make it through.

That girl katie is crazy. Girl is still simping over a serial killer. I think she's the same actress who had that threesome while covered in blood on Penny Dreadful.

I know sometimes hospitals can be limited on space but ridiculous that the victim's hospital bed is only a few feet away from the suspect.

Last edited:
I don't even notice the British Accents anymore.
They've become such a huge part of Cinema in general that's it's normal to hear now. Yea Katie has crossed over, chick is going to do some damage to her friends.

So crazy how BIG Spectors daughter is now.
I love the way that little girl talks though, it adds a different sincerity to that Father/Daughter dynamic but man, I can't get over how much older she is. It's messing my head up a bit, they maybe should have chosen a different girl or wrote her out of the script.

On to ep2.

Last edited:
The kids are cute with their Irish accents. Makes me want to have kids with an Irish lass. The nurses and other police detective all look kinda good.

The Tiger was a good movie.

The tiger took out an army with guns 3 times :lol:

Very graphic

After watching blood line, I finally watched friday night lights and binged on it

DAMN i love his kyle chandlers acting..FNL def on my top 10 :smokin

Texas forever :lol:

The Fall season 3 is gripping!, Jesus man!

It has a Primal Fear feel to it.

Spector is an interesting dude. Much more so than Christian Grey.

Last edited:
Started up season 3 of the fall. Man I love this show. That chick is crazy who's all over Spector smh. Gillian still looking fine.

If I was her age i'd appreciate a loyal, scary chick like katie benedetto. Earlier I thought she played a character in Penny Dreadful but that was another actress. This one played Lyanna Stark in Game Of Thrones.

Check out the movie I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House. Ruth Wilson is in it, which is a plus for me. :wow:

We watched it for Halloween and it was worth it.

Last edited:
I started series 4 of Luther. Might check that out when i'm done, saw it when I was browsing.

I really liked the first episode of season 4 but the 2nd episode was a let down

Yo Luke Cage was so struggle...

terrible acting :smh:

I'll start the Fall next.

need to refresh my memory on the last season.

Yo Luke Cage was so struggle...

terrible acting :smh:

I'll start the Fall next.

need to refresh my memory on the last season.

Post that in the marvel netflix thread. Someone said all of the cast's acting was great. I was confused if he watched the same show.

The Fall is good. Really creepy though. I still need to finish the new season.

Last edited:
Not sure who said it in the Netflix Marvel thread but I'll say it here. I thought there were a lot of great performances in Luke Cage.

Finally finished bloodline, show was :smokin.

Towards the end I started rooting for Lobos/Diaz. Idk why but Kevins misfortunes just made laugh, he was going through it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom