The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Has anyone watched The Crown [emoji]128081[/emoji] yet?

Haven't finished it, I was under the impression it was about Elizabeth I not Elizabeth II kinda dissapointed me. Seems too soon but, it's pretty good, it does move incredibly slow. I had a hard time binging it, I had to take a break. If you liked Downton abbey you'll love The crown.

Finished watching Glitch and just like a few other shows I got engaged too far into the 6 episodes and BOOM, it's over. Interesting show, hopefully we get another season

Watched I am the Pretty Little whatever and I'll have to watch it again cause it seemed like I missed some important parts cause the ending came and I had far too many questions. It's interesting enough to ponder a look but not something you really have to watch. Def more suspense that horror.

just finished watching terrace house. it's like a toned down version of the real world and interesting getting an insight how dating and relationships work in japan.

just finished watching terrace house. it's like a toned down version of the real world and interesting getting an insight how dating and relationships work in japan.

It's kinda boring but I enjoy watching it. The Japanese are so conservative. Holding hands in public is a big deal but then you have roommates telling other roommates to go to love hotels to hook up. As I've seen someone on reddit write, they separate romance and sexual activity. The Hawaii season already started but netflix is lame and won't release on American netflix until January I think.

I recently finished a show called spotless.

I really enjoyed it and recommend it

Yo, I just finished it up today. Really entertaining. Claire and Sonny were so attractive. :smoking Jean's wife was nice to look at too.

I looked it up and season 2 is happening.

If you're a fan of Inglorious Basterds, you might recognize that martin is the milk farm guy at the beginning of the movie.

I saw 2 reviews on imdb saying it was such an awful show. One guy even said it was the worst show he's ever watched. He deserved to get smacked for that. >: >:

Loving the second season of Narcos.

:lol: Why is Wagner Moura (Escobar) always adjusting his belt, making sure his shirt is tucked in, & pulling up his pants?!?!?

No shows dropping today?

Nothing noteworthy, but season 3 of The 100. If you haven't watched it's a pretty good show kinda of a little bit of Battlestar Galactica, Vikings, and Game of thrones (I say that very loosely, only because they are NOT scared to kill main characters).

Loving the second season of Narcos.

laugh.gif
Why is Wagner Moura (Escobar) always adjusting his belt, making sure his shirt is tucked in, & pulling up his pants?!?!?
and hes a heavy nose breather...it's ******* annoying

No shows dropping today?

I saw a couple of new foreign netflix originals. luthor's wife aka that fish from dorne on Game Of Thrones is in a new cop show.

Not interested in that new roman show or the show about queen elizabeth. Not really fresh subjects.

I Am Not a Serial Killer already hitting netflix?

Reading the book now but it just came out earlier this year. 

Seems pretty quick.

Steak revolution is a good doc. that I watched if you're into food/travel shows. It was really interesting the only thing I didn't like was that it's subbed.

Dave Chappelle has scored three all-new stand-up specials on Netflix. They’ll drop simultaneously next year.

Technically, only one is original, however. The other two have never been seen before and come from the comedian’s personal vault. Those were filmed at Austin City Limits and The Hollywood Palladium, respectively, and mark Chappelle’s first concert specials in 12 years.

The recent first-time “SNL” host and “Chappelle’s Show” alum will produce the specials alongside director Stan Lathan.

“Dave Chappelle is a legendary voice in comedy — searing, vital, and now more than ever, essential,” said Lisa Nishimura, Netflix’s vice president of Original Documentary and Comedy. “Dave’s three new specials promise to be some of the most anticipated events in comedy, and we are honored he will mark his global return on Netflix.”

The previously reclusive Chappelle has performed more than 500 stand-up shows over the past three years.

http://www.thewrap.com/dave-chappelle-3-netflix-stand-up-specials/

Dave Chappelle has scored three all-new stand-up specials on Netflix. They’ll drop simultaneously next year.

Technically, only one is original, however. The other two have never been seen before and come from the comedian’s personal vault. Those were filmed at Austin City Limits and The Hollywood Palladium, respectively, and mark Chappelle’s first concert specials in 12 years.

The recent first-time “SNL” host and “Chappelle’s Show” alum will produce the specials alongside director Stan Lathan.

“Dave Chappelle is a legendary voice in comedy — searing, vital, and now more than ever, essential,” said Lisa Nishimura, Netflix’s vice president of Original Documentary and Comedy. “Dave’s three new specials promise to be some of the most anticipated events in comedy, and we are honored he will mark his global return on Netflix.”

The previously reclusive Chappelle has performed more than 500 stand-up shows over the past three years.

http://www.thewrap.com/dave-chappelle-3-netflix-stand-up-specials/

smokin.gif

started watching 3% and it looks good, will need to watch more at home though, its in portuguese with english subs

Even though it embellished some historical facts & created "characters" that were never part of the history, I really enjoyed Narcos seasons 1 & 2. I didn't think it needed an American narrator in DEA agent Murphy though.

Tata is :smokin

started watching 3% and it looks good, will need to watch more at home though, its in portuguese with english subs

Pretty good show, I'm a sucker for dystopian sci-fi stuff. Not sure if you know, but you can change the audio to English, the audio dubs aren't very accurate but may help if you're not really into subs. I watched with English audio and English subs.

finished 3rd season of black mirror finally.. and never realized i missed white christmas.. best piece of television I've ever seen

A lot of pigs are flying this week.

Glad y'all will be able to watch Wentworth and bojack horseman on tha go now.

No excuses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom