The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I see all the classic James bond films on there. About to
pimp.gif
and peep some of those.

My instant queue right now (55 movies and in order of discovery on netflix)

Spoiler [+]

I'm about to watch #53.

My instant queue right now (55 movies and in order of discovery on netflix)

Spoiler [+]

I'm about to watch #53.

Can anyone recommend me a good TV series. Ever since I got netflix I now love tv shows.

Ive seen all seasons of Lost, Dexter, and Spartacus. I watch alot of Trailer Park Boys too, but sporadically. Tried to get into Californication but couldnt.

Im not looking for a comedy. Just another good addicting show. Jericho seems like it may be good.

Can anyone recommend me a good TV series. Ever since I got netflix I now love tv shows.

Ive seen all seasons of Lost, Dexter, and Spartacus. I watch alot of Trailer Park Boys too, but sporadically. Tried to get into Californication but couldnt.

Im not looking for a comedy. Just another good addicting show. Jericho seems like it may be good.

Originally Posted by Jay02

The Office, Parks and Recreation, Community

Originally Posted by Jay02

The Office, Parks and Recreation, Community

I forgot about The office, ive seen alot of that too. And parks and Recreation. Havent seen Community though, might check that out.

I forgot about The office, ive seen alot of that too. And parks and Recreation. Havent seen Community though, might check that out.

1st 2 seasons of Dexter were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im so 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 right now that it ends there on netflix. I dont wanna have to buy the next dvd... i just wanna watch season 3 already 
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im so 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 right now that it ends there on netflix. I dont wanna have to buy the next dvd... i just wanna watch season 3 already 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im so 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

You can watch the other seasons without buying it. It's just not legal.

Back
Top Bottom