The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Any thoughts on Californication? Never seen it in my life. I need a new show after LOST owned my life.

prison break was perfect for me after watching lost. grabs your attentions and gets you hooked off the bat.

Any thoughts on Californication? Never seen it in my life. I need a new show after LOST owned my life.

prison break was perfect for me after watching lost. grabs your attentions and gets you hooked off the bat.

Originally Posted by Grimey

then drags on for several seasons too many

Originally Posted by Grimey

then drags on for several seasons too many

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Watch Blue Chips only good movie shaq is in
roll.gif

???
Kazaam_poster.jpg

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Trailer Park Boys is the best thing on Netflix

i went to watch the first movie because i timed it with the seasons and they took it off...but now im on season 6 

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Trailer Park Boys is the best thing on Netflix

i went to watch the first movie because i timed it with the seasons and they took it off...but now im on season 6 

Since I watched Restrepo from suggestions from this thread, I thought I'd post it here:

[h1]Oscar Nominated Director KILLED In Libya[/h1]
51 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Documentary filmmaker Tim Hetherington -- who was nominated for an Oscar for the Afghanistan war movie "Restrepo" -- was killed today while working on a project in Libya.

0420-tim-hetherington-getty-bn.jpg

According to reports, three photogs who were working with Hetherington were also injured in a skirmish between rebels and government forces ... including one man who suffered a critical brain injury.

The group was reportedly hit by a rocket propelled grenade.

Hetherington was reportedly rushed to a hospital with extensive shrapnel wounds -- but he was already dead by the time he arrived.

Hetherington was 41-years-old.

Since I watched Restrepo from suggestions from this thread, I thought I'd post it here:

[h1]Oscar Nominated Director KILLED In Libya[/h1]
51 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Documentary filmmaker Tim Hetherington -- who was nominated for an Oscar for the Afghanistan war movie "Restrepo" -- was killed today while working on a project in Libya.

0420-tim-hetherington-getty-bn.jpg

According to reports, three photogs who were working with Hetherington were also injured in a skirmish between rebels and government forces ... including one man who suffered a critical brain injury.

The group was reportedly hit by a rocket propelled grenade.

Hetherington was reportedly rushed to a hospital with extensive shrapnel wounds -- but he was already dead by the time he arrived.

Hetherington was 41-years-old.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Watched all of the Friday Night Lights episodes........ Damn Good show.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]saw last weeks episode on hulu.... looking forward to tomorrow.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]time to find something new on netflix.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom