1st 2 seasons of Dexter were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im so 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 right now that it ends there on netflix. I dont wanna have to buy the next dvd... i just wanna watch season 3 already 
frown.gif

You can watch the other seasons without buying it. It's just not legal.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Any thoughts on Californication? Never seen it in my life. I need a new show after LOST owned my life.
Definitely worth the watch. You will be hooked after the first episode.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Any thoughts on Californication? Never seen it in my life. I need a new show after LOST owned my life.
Definitely worth the watch. You will be hooked after the first episode.

To whoever said The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, good !**. I recommend it as well. Man on wire is a pretty sick documentary as well!

To whoever said The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, good !**. I recommend it as well. Man on wire is a pretty sick documentary as well!

any of you guys watch weeds? they have season 1-5 on instant queue. highly recommended.

for anyone who watched the show, every time i run into my old weed connect, i yell at him saying "you aint got %%$% on nancy botwin #@#%$!!"
laugh.gif

any of you guys watch weeds? they have season 1-5 on instant queue. highly recommended.

for anyone who watched the show, every time i run into my old weed connect, i yell at him saying "you aint got %%$% on nancy botwin #@#%$!!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom