The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

bruhh i was like ITS LITTT

that show needed some beefs.

older woman on the panel is a freak :lol:

what was the off camera thing? i think i missed it

Naachan and minori's argument continued. I think Naachan started shouting at her and the guys had to step in and calm her down. I wish i could've seen her eyes when she was angry and shouting. Would take her on all the dates.

oh **** :lol:

nacchan legit scary man

angry-house54u6q.gif

:lol:

Yeah man I'm right there with you. I was tight when I first read they pushed it back so far. Straight up playing with folk's emotions. :smh:

Netflix:
Just finished Bloodline, interested to see what they do this last season coming up.
Imperial Dreams was good.
Also finished Santa Clarita Diet in one day (10 eps, 30 minutes each), decent show, Timothy Olyphant was funny, but nothing special imo.
And finished People vs OJ this past weekend. :smokin

Amazon:
Watching Sneaky Pete now.
Might do Bosch or Mozart in The Jungle after Sneaky Pete

Wifey and I watched Clinical last night and that was better than I expected

Started OA and it's not terrible just yet, definitely intriguing. Not sure what's next, haven't finished Magicians because it's borderline trash but might finish it up

the TH commentators for the aloha state season tho 
laugh.gif

heading to japan in april and plan on giving my girl mizuki chan a visit at her coffee shop 

Last edited:
the TH commentators for the aloha state season tho :lol:  
heading to japan in april and plan on giving my girl mizuki chan a visit at her coffee shop 

Jealous. Tell her nt loves her and I'm headed to Japan next year to wife her up.

So, if you watch Santa Clarita Diet, do you instantly become Luciferian Illuminati or is there a waiting period?

just finished imperial dreams... I rated it 5stars on my netflix but it was really a 4.3 imo. very solid movie and at a certain parts of the film someone was cutting up onions in my room.
I agree with this. Rated the movie a 5 even though it really deserved 4 stars. Movie was too short imo. Felt like they could have really captured me by talking about the main characters past. 

Agreed on last chance u with last couple episodes. Great watch overall. Looking forward to the next season.

Back
Top Bottom