The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

They kind of went in with Santa Clarita Diet.

I can't wait to read the theories on it once I wrap the series.

Drew Barrymore is really good in this.
She's so endearing in everything she does.

Last edited:
Watched Little Sister...it was ok. Addison Timlin is so pretty in an AWG kinda way haha. Her in that goth makeup with the pink hair tho :evil: :pimp:

Currently watching Dexter now, never had Showtime growing up but i always heard bout it so i figured I'd finally watch it on Netflix

oh **** :lol:

nacchan legit scary man

angry-house54u6q.gif

:lol:

:lol:

What show is this?

I don't know when they added it but I started watching Gomorrah the TV series. It's in Italian with English subtitles. It's based on the movie Gomorrah which itself is based on a book. It deals with the Camorra, which is a mafia like crime outfit that runs **** in Naples, Italy. I enjoyed the movie which came out a few years ago (I think Netflix has the movie as well). I'm only one episode in but so far so good. If you don't mind subtitles and enjoy gangster drama, you might want to check this out.

Last edited:
I hate picking new shows to watch.
mad.gif

I hate starting new shows too
mad.gif

But once I start I'm normally good
smokin.gif

Been looking for a show for two days now though
ohwell.gif

Is frontier any good? I know my man Khal Drogo is in it lol. Can he act outside of GOT?

It was ok. Not amazing but not boring. He played the beastly character he always plays. The blonde bar maid, my goodness. Her cleavage was top notch quality.

See I started the Crown and now that I'm watching, I'm all the way glad I started. 

Claire Foy is kind of lovely. LIttle Flower looking thing.

Bruh, the way the PM Churchill parlayed that fog into an extended stay as PM was some lucky *** spit. 

He was on his way out.

THen his Secretary whose intention was to get him to give the hospital what they needed, died in the process, which got him to give the Hospital what they needed.

Funny, ironic rather. 

If she would have walked into his office and asked, he would have fired her.

Since she died on the way to see him, she in turn got what she was going to ask him for.

She died for it.

But she got it.

She did show him, the Dr. I mean.
pimp.gif
 and 
tired.gif

Pretty good writing.

Last edited:
I was wondering why I haven't heard much chatter about Imperial Dreams. Now I see why. That ending bruh ....:smh: so much potential wasted.

Slow start, picks up and gets exciting....here it comes..... nope, falls flat.

I hate picking new shows to watch.>:
I hate starting new shows too>:
But once I start I'm normally good:smokin
Been looking for a show for two days now though:\

you watch love? its good. season coming in march. id recommend that if youre looking for comedy.

Back
Top Bottom