The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

i tried to watch imperial dreams but i couldn't stand sitting through it. 

it's like they took every stereotype from every black movie i've ever seen. 

dude gets out of jail...obligatory walk through the hood to show how ghetto it is scene

cousins in trouble with the cops...even has a bullet wound and bleeding. 

mom is laying on the floor drugged out...

baby unsupervised 

dudes dad is nowhere to be found

uncle is holding it down and asks him if he needs a piece 

after that i was just like **** this... smh

it might've gotten good after or even been something different but i just didn't want to wait and see

Last edited:
chefs table is dope af.

some chefs are obviously more interesting than others but all the episodes are very well done and tell great stories

My favorite episode of Chef's Table is definitely Francis Mallmann.

He's a very interesting dude with a life philosophy that many people would consider f--ked up.

i tried to watch imperial dreams but i couldn't stand sitting through it. 

it's like they took every stereotype from every black movie i've ever seen. 

dude gets out of jail...obligatory walk through the hood to show how ghetto it is scene

cousins in trouble with the cops...even has a bullet wound and bleeding. 

mom is laying on the floor drugged out...

baby unsupervised 

dudes dad is nowhere to be found

uncle is holding it down and asks him if he needs a piece 

after that i was just like **** this... smh

it might've gotten good after or even been something different but i just didn't want to wait and see
A lot of cliche moments. I still enjoyed it but it ranks low on the hood movies list.

Looks interesting

Doubt this movie actually makes it to Netflix. A lot of greeks are starting to raise hell over this project. As a greek myself, I feel like this movie is doing too much & makes us look bad. Wouldn't be surprised if the plug gets pulled on this just like what happened with "Sorority Sisters" on VH1.

Anyone watch the Ultimate Beastmaster yet? Thinking of checking it out but it does seem very similar to Ultimate Ninja Warrior which I was into for awhile but kind of lost interest after one dude almost won it all but was like one or two obstacles away in the finals.

american ninja warrior is so boring. I don't wanna hear everyone's tragic or inspiring story. Wish G4 tv was still around and showing the OG Japanese show with contestants in funny costumes.

american ninja warrior is so boring. I don't wanna hear everyone's tragic or inspiring story. Wish G4 tv was still around and showing the OG Japanese show with contestants in funny costumes.
roll.gif

MXC 
roll.gif

Just watched a few episodes last week on youtube 
laugh.gif

Doubt this movie actually makes it to Netflix. A lot of greeks are starting to raise hell over this project. As a greek myself, I feel like this movie is doing too much & makes us look bad. Wouldn't be surprised if the plug gets pulled on this just like what happened with "Sorority Sisters" on VH1.
what was the worst that was done to you?

did you get spit on?

this is very interesting to me as i never understood these fraternities...

The majority of my boys crossed and my dad pledged this trailer doesn't seem that far off. It might be a touch over the top but it also depends on where you cross at.
Sure the Divine 9 won't like it but it's not like it's a movie FULL of lies either :rofl:

Yea not sure why a fictional movie about over the top frat hazing is garnering so much controversy. Like I'm sure there have been hazings irl which went too far and wasn't there even a time when some kid died due to hazing? Plus the film is only two weeks away from release so hard to see it being pulled.

Back
Top Bottom