The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I haven't even checked out Seven Deadly Sins. It was weak they only put up those 4 eps at first. Saw the first one and it was kinda stupid.

The first season of Seven Deadly Sins was pretty good. The second season which is only 4 episodes is an OVA I believe. Not a real seconds season. I was bummed.

Yea same here. Its on Hulu tho. From the description it sounds like a filler episode tho lol. Just started watching it yesterday & its good. Saitama funny af to me haha

The season is only 11 or 12 episodes. There aren't any fillers. You'll probably want to check out another website like kissanime and watch episode 5. It was still pretty good and funny and you can get a taste to the extent of Saitamas powers.

The season is only 11 or 12 episodes. There aren't any fillers. You'll probably want to check out another website like kissanime and watch episode 5. It was still pretty good and funny and you can get a taste to the extent of Saitamas powers.

Hmmm i wonder why Netflix aint got it then. Thats odd. I was gon watch it anyways but ive def seen short season anime shows have filler like Deadman Wonderland :x :smh:

Last edited:
AoT is 
pimp.gif

If you search elsewhere for AoT they have a few special episodes which isn't on Netflix that give the back story of Levi.

Also, I highly recommended Kung Fury on Netflix. It's a 30 min special with some wacky animation. I'm not sure what to relate it to but it's like OPM and Street Fighter mash up with an 80s style feel.

Last edited:
Kung Fury is mental lol 

Started watching Death Note last night and pretty interesting so far. The upcoming live action looks pretty good imo.

Man this def a nice surprise, had no idea this was coming out. Think I'm more intrigued because he's actually rocking a suit :lol:

watching "love" with gillian w.e. right now. on episode three of season one and so far it is gold. funny and awkward. main dude looks to me like a young version of the jewish dude who married his step daughter

Hmmm i wonder why Netflix aint got it then. Thats odd. I was gon watch it anyways but ive def seen short season anime shows have filler like Deadman Wonderland :x :smh:

They fixed it and added episode 5

Back
Top Bottom