The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn, so Hannah and Clay would have matched if Jeff hadn't taken his Dollar Valentine and switched his answers.

Edit:Nevermind I just saw the part where Hannah was on his list. Damn, always take your shot people

Last edited:
About to get into the episode of Clay's tape. I'm excited.
I haven't made it there yet.

I can only watch a couple here and there. It's redundant. Maddening almost. But it's a pretty ill show and concept. Back at it, on Zachs tape right now. 

I haven't made it there yet.

I can only watch a couple here and there. It's redundant. Maddening almost. But it's a pretty ill show and concept. Back at it, on Zachs tape right now. 

On Zachs tape as well. Homie had the Chicago 1s early in the season.

I was mad confused for a while cause I thought Clay was gay. I also thought Alex was gay too.

Yeah idk how Alex is straight and Tony is gay. Then again I'm probably being a stereotypical prick.

Episode 9 about to be lit with that viewer discretion disclosure 
devil.gif

Finished it up. Good show, it just dragged on a little.

Ending left me unsatisfied.

Last edited:
Damn Hannah, how could you let that go down?

No wonder you were troubled

Edit: Wow!!!! That was Justin he threw out of the room. Justin is a creep too man. Bruh!

Last edited:
Marcus looks like a freaking doofus.

Going to finish the series tonight.  Got mid-way through Clays tape but fell alseep halfway. 

Anyone check out The Discovery? Sounds interesting, kinda OAish...

For those with Hulu I was updating my watchlist and surprised to see Legion already on Hulu didn't the season just end? I have Starz, but if you dont Black Sails seasons 1-3 on Hulu it could have been better, but still a pretty good show.

watched "The Discovery" last night movie was good but....

movie reminded me a lot like eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

I can't wait to see why Tony is so helpful.

He's like, just so in to this.
Not gonna spoil it for you. But lmk what you think when you find out.
He was just an all around good dude in a Sea of regular HS type persons.

I thought they wrapped it up really really well.

I'm definitely a fan. 

I had a feeling that #13 was going to be who it was. 

Last edited:
I thought it's was going to go another route when they showed how Hannah didn't tell the entire truth about some stories.

I thought it's was going to go another route when they showed how Hannah didn't tell the entire truth about some stories.
Yea that was a good way to throw us off.

To be fair though, her tape just had her say he disregarded or didn't read the letter, it was Clay who imagined Zack balling it up and throwing it away.

When it was evident that Colleen was covering up she easy gay then I knew her story was true and she was lying not Hannah.

Good show though.

Last edited:
I'm like 4 in and I don't think I know Jeff or Colleen. I might skip to the end of this joint and be done with it, too teenybopper for me.

Back
Top Bottom