The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm like 4 in and I don't think I know Jeff or Colleen. I might skip to the end of this joint and be done with it, too teenybopper for me.

Yeah the teenage thing kind of turned me off.

Not spoiling anything, Jeff is like Clays popular friend, helps him with girls.

Btw keep an ear out for something the school counselor says early on. It will unveil something that happens later.

Last edited:
^ just throw it in a spoiler.. I don't care about spoilers

To be honest I would rather them.. if it's quality then I know to look for details

So Alex ain't gay

:wow:

This honestly annoys the hell out of me watching this show :lol: you got this clearly gay *** dude Alex pimping out girls meanwhile Justin the star school athlete takes a picture of Hannah's underwear like he's a virgin that's never seen anything like it before

^ kind of what made it aost comical to watch lol.

Btw I'm pretty sure all actors on there are over 18. So with that being said, Hannah [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yea.. assuming Hannah is over 18

Dudes on the show making terrible choices.. jessica is weakkkk

Bruh Hannah is British. There's some thing after the series, Beyond the Reasons, and you hear her talk. Those yambs!

On Mobile, so Spoiler!

Overall it was a decent series, but is there going to be a season 2? Is there a part two to the book? A few potholes at the end with what Tyler had in his suitcase, where Justin went, and how that happened to Alex.

As I'm watching it there's parts of me that hated some of the characters cause I was so drawn into it. Like I understood where Hannah was coming from.

Last edited:
Clay drop the ball.. how you ain't make a move on that rooftop

:smh:

Saw Jeffrey

Last edited:
just watched all of it 13 reasons..damn i can vaguely remember what happened in the book but makes me want to go back and read. i hope there isnt a season 2

I read a spoiler for the ending.. I get how they could easily have a season 2

So, I'm on episode 7 or so and Hannah seems like the dumbest ***** this side of the Milky Way. I'm expecting some sort of twist that will wash away this anti-bullying/SJW circle jerk. 

God lord these basketball scenes are terrible

Zach is an idiot

But he shouldn't be willing to go down with the rest of them.. other than being an idiot

Up to episode 8 everyone legit did stuff.. the note thing was super petite but just didn't feel like the other stuff

Last edited:
I just watched The Discovery and its super good
Not what I expected at all

Last edited:
I just watched The Discovery and its super good
Not what I expected at all

Sounds even more interesting not sure what you expected though, I remember reading about being a spiritual succesor of sorts when the OA dropped...then I forgot about it. Got a couple episodes left of Legion( I'm loving it so far and I dont typically like superhero stuff) then I'm gonna check it out. I love mind bending stuff as long as it's done right.

Back
Top Bottom