The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

God lord these basketball scenes are terrible

Yo, the bball scenes were mad cringe  
laugh.gif

Like, I almost had to fast forward those parts. The audacity of them trying to pass Zach as a D1 player

For real?
Damn who is Colleen then?

Was it Hannah's friend who left in ep 1?

Kat is the friend

Could easily see a season 2, obviously going be a ton of blowout.. so just gotta deal with that

season 3 only happens if something else pops off

:nerd:

Last edited:
okay guys, seems like you should move this 13 reasons stuff into its own thread if its like that now

talking like some high school chicks bout this show lol

but yooo

"Small shots" got me rolling off the first 15 mins of the first ep
roll.gif

sucker for those funny wise guy shows

I just watched it too. i thought it was pretty good as well. How do you feel about the justification of the sucicidesuicide?
I don't want to ruin it for anyone else sooo...
I was a bit confused why people would kill themselves just bc they know there is an afterlife but dont know what it actually is. For the first half of the movie I thought they were going to find out that the afterlife is a terrible place. The last 20 minutes of the movie had me feeling all sorts of ways but I was pleasantly surprised with what the afterlife ending up being. Really didn't see that coming.
When Jason Segals characters essentially kills himself with his dads machine at the end all I kept thinking about is how his dad and brother are in the initial timeline freaking out bc he just died in front of them and they would then have to go on living their lives after that. Would that become one of their biggest regrets, that they didn't stop him, and then be the focus of their afterlifes?

Sounds even more interesting not sure what you expected though, I remember reading about being a spiritual succesor of sorts when the OA dropped...then I forgot about it. Got a couple episodes left of Legion( I'm loving it so far and I dont typically like superhero stuff) then I'm gonna check it out. I love mind bending stuff as long as it's done right.
Not sure what I expected either I guess. The trailer gave me a different feel than the actual movie. Jason Segal is super good in it though. I haven't seen many movies where he plays a more serious role. Also, I love me some Rooney Mara 

The Discovery

Such an ill Premise.
These are the films that make watching TV worth it.
I believe this may be Non-Fiction.
This is their way of wanting to tell us that they have proof of afterlife and for the reasons shown in this film, we won't be privy to this information?

That was a question.
I'm about to watch now.
Segal is perfect for this.
Rooney is too.

Wow. So much happening in the first 2 eps of Terrace House.

Lauren bae still looking good while people hate on her.

Wow. So much happening in the first 2 eps of Terrace House.

Lauren bae still looking good while people hate on her.
Hoping it gets much better. This season has sucked compared to last. The male castings were terrible and Lauren is the only reason to continue watching

Yeah people need to start pairing up. Too many friendships. taishi buttering up Lauren bae.

Last edited:
I'm in the U.S. on the East coast. Today was release day for us. You live in a different country?

Only bad news is part 2 is only 8 episodes. I'm about halfway done.

Back
Top Bottom