The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finishing the Carmichael show, it def had some funny moments.

Makes me wanna watch Lil Rel's standup.

I saw the first season when it first came out & it was cool but def toned down compared to his stand ups. Jerrod is one of my fav comedians. Ill watch season 2eventuallyt

I really enjoyed Easy myself. Only two episodes really tie together.

Watched first 3 eps of Bloodline S3 and its been good so far.

Steven Spielberg officially announced Animanics come back to TV. Rumor has it it might be Netflix only. My childhood is back. Yakko, Whacko and Dot. Omg Chicken boo and Sally the Squirrel

Shoutout to Animaniacs. When I was in the 3rd grade, this nerdy girl in my class with enormous glasses made me an Animaniacs bday card cause she liked me. I was a little douchey as a kid and so I ripped it up in her face. Years later, same girl is hot as **** now and I'm looking like Tiger after the DUI arrest. I'm going to hold this L.

Steven Spielberg officially announced Animanics come back to TV. Rumor has it it might be Netflix only. My childhood is back. Yakko, Whacko and Dot. Omg Chicken boo and Sally the Squirrel
-pTwNU4ktvRGyGHeCdnJR6cYzlQJrHsfJ0B3CXboFLA.gif

Started on F is for Family S2.

I think I'm through episode 3.

I like the show. Was a huge fan of King of the Hill, Goode Family, Bordertown, ect. Just the tone and overall production.

youre just going to casually leave out pinky and the brain :smh:

just got an email saying i can watch "oitnb" already...says the actual release date is june 9th....

Season 4 of The 100 is up its no critically acclaimed series, but it's a pretty good burn (I liked it at least). If you liked Battlestar Galactica and/or Vikings you'll probably enjoy it. I can't speak on season 4 as I haven't seen it, just basing this on the first 3 seasons.

Season 4 of The 100 is up its no critically acclaimed series, but it's a pretty good burn (I liked it at least). If you liked Battlestar Galactica and/or Vikings you'll probably enjoy it. I can't speak on season 4 as I haven't seen it, just basing this on the first 3 seasons.

I watched a few episodes of season 1 when they aired, they were aight. Seeing some eps from later seasons it looks like a completely different show. There's a a bunch of different groups fighting and I think there's a female hologram computer program.

I watched a few episodes of season 1 when they aired, they were aight. Seeing some eps from later seasons it looks like a completely different show. There's a a bunch of different groups fighting and I think there's a female hologram computer program.

Season 2 was really good , season 3 is really where the hologram A.I. makes its play... show goes a little more Sci fi in season 3. I think there are around 10 to 15 clans that randomly get into battles. I'm about to start season 4 soon.

Back
Top Bottom