The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Sense8 has been cancelled.
frown.gif
smh I hope there's a book to read then

glad I didn't invest in season 2 on Sense8. People killed the 2nd season especially with how long it took for it to arrive.

I really enjoyed sun and wolfgang's storylines in the second season. That Italian chick was crazy and just wanted to cause wolfgang problems but damn her naked body was nice.

Finished The Keepers docu series a few weeks. Catholics are some sick ******* man.

First three episodes were very disturbing but the series was excellent. Everyone should check it out.

just got an email saying i can watch "oitnb" already...says the actual release date is june 9th....
The email I got says June 9 but "enjoy this inside footage while you wait" or something like that. I don't think it's available to watch.

Show was trash. No fraud *** "it's so fresh and good" review was going to make it any better. Trash *** show.

Certain shows are too expensive and don't have a strong enough following to justify more seasons. I'm not surprised Marco Polo and The Get Down were cancelled.

Certain shows are too expensive and don't have a strong enough following to justify more seasons.

From a business perspective they don't have advertising on their platform interface. So no extra money coming in.

Are people really signing up to specifically watch certain shows to keep them going? To some degree but they can see true viewership numbers.

The email I got says June 9 but "enjoy this inside footage while you wait" or something like that. I don't think it's available to watch.
Show was trash. No fraud *** "it's so fresh and good" review was going to make it any better. Trash *** show.

Oh ****. [emoji]128566[/emoji] You're right...thats my bad...didnt even click on it...

Yo when I watched Master of None S2, I don't recall them ever showing Arnold's full bedroom until that episode where he passed out off of pills & had Aziz tuck him in [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Whatever the case may be, I screamed when I saw all boating & sea decorations.

It all made sense :lol:

The Keepers finale... Archdiocese of Baltimore :x :smh: .

Interesting few episodes, and may be worth your time watching, but overall I wanted real closure.

Last edited:
f is for family is so damn funny...when homie did a line off his steering wheel while backing the car out of the driveway... :rofl:

a couple of weird watches this weekend...

like a comedy noire

dark comedy...has the chick from "Love"

so confused after watching this...one of the more stranger movies i have seen recently...

BTW, the new part of Terrace House releases June 13.

Been waiting for it, so is there another part or two more after this? Sucks they take so long to release them and especially now as the season is already over.

Have you read that filming is over? They do that thing where they announce the show has been extended for a few more weeks.

Thought this season was a lot better to watch than the 1st season

but still think it's a unfunny version of BoJack Horseman :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom