The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Have you read that filming is over? They do that thing where they announce the show has been extended for a few more weeks.
I was looking online at the Wiki for Aloha State and it appears part 4 has just started airing in Japan. I thought I read somewhere that filming had wrapped but I could be wrong.

Have you read that filming is over? They do that thing where they announce the show has been extended for a few more weeks.
I was looking online at the Wiki for Aloha State and it appears part 4 has just started airing in Japan. I thought I read somewhere that filming had wrapped but I could be wrong.

I read the reddit thread and it's funny how many hate on Lauren bae. Yeah she's introverted and kind of a loner but that's who she is.

this keepers series is low-key boring.

on episode 4 and i can't see it getting better.

@Variety: 'Cowboy Bebop’ Live Action TV Series in the Works http://bit.ly/2sL7GJg

Yea about that...

So many shows not enough time to keep up. :smh: :frown:

Just finished F is For Family and have Bloodline and HoC to catch up to.

I feel like I've finally caught up NETFLIX shows.

Side note: of you like Masters of None, Love and Easy, do yourself a favor and catch Catastrophe, it's on Amazon but it's an 8/8 show for sure. Pure comedy. 3 Seasons 30 minute eps, good writing, cast, acting. Chemistry is wild good with the two leads.

funny how people tracked down the address of the aloha state TH too and supposedly the sign was removed from the front. maybe too many people were tryna visit 
laugh.gif
 i know a buddy of mine that was over there and met eric at his coffee spot

Started watching Riverdale, gonna stop and watch it with my wife. It has a very strong Pretty Little Liars feel and she loves that show

Dear Zachary  8/8

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
  WARNING ~ Not for the faint of heart 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Best not to give anything away.  Brilliant although absolutely brutal documentary.

Last edited:
I got to see the first episode of GLOW at a tv festival this weekend. It seemed pretty cool like something the wife and I could burn through in a weekend. I'm interested to see if Alison Brie can carry it.

Back
Top Bottom