The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

For the sake of shock value watch Sausage Party. It's not a great movie but the outlandish ish them foods was doing at the end is worth the entire movie

Just watched first Pt3 ep of Terrace House AH and Niki might be the best looking member yet, lol at Taishi being so nervous. Looking forward to the cameos from Arman and Martha.

taishi watched too much romeo & juliet. A love worth dying for is some of the dumbest ish i've ever heard.

I'd try to wife up Niki in one episode.

The commentary cast was on fire in part 3.

just finished TH:AS. cant wait for more. probably the best part finales from the show.

how long did it take for pt 3 to come out after pt 2?

also, are the other versions of TH good too? probably going to start watching those.

just finished TH:AS. cant wait for more. probably the best part finales from the show.

how long did it take for pt 3 to come out after pt 2?

also, are the other versions of TH good too? probably going to start watching those.
the tokyo boys and girls in the city is so much better than AS. tho commentary on AS was on another level lol

if i remember correctly part 2 dropped right before my japan trip which was beg-mid april

They edit and leave out too much. I'm watching the final episode of part 3 and wondering how they went from a bad date to spooning and kissing in the kitchen. SMH.

Watched it again last night. That scene with Ed and Steph was acted very poorly. That choke <<<<<

Watching a few episodes of Ajin now. Wish Netflix had a playlist option that you could share.

Would be crazy bomb to set up shows and movies up in a row. Much easier to watch multiple shows by yourself or with other people all over

bout to finally finish up terrace house

man **** this terashima dude :lol:

i hope arman gets a W here

edit: arman won.

starting aloha state. wait wtf this is in japanese too?

bro .. hapas :pimp:

Last edited:
martha is aight looking. Thought she was Filipino.

One of the best characters is still tap. The way he got rejected by beautiful arisa was comedy. One of the commentary hosts said he got asked by an American newspaper if costco is a popular date spot in Japan.

One of the best characters is still tap. The way he got rejected by beautiful arisa was comedy. One of the commentary hosts said he got asked by an American newspaper if costco is a popular date spot in Japan.

I was laughing so hard during that scene. The Costco thing and the meat incident were comedy. Im not liking the new season as much but it's still entertaining. Niki is smokin!

man marta is like the most normal chick, and she cute. i think they still dating?

tap :lol:

hanson was the realest.

C0ztwEAUQAACUPm.jpg

im a couple episodes into aloha, it's funny how they sometimes break out in english, but there's no subs, then i realize i speak english.

I think all the other housemates and the commentators fell in love with perfect guy hansan. Is smoking not seen as gross in Japan? Cuz he smokes and no one commented on it.

The original 6 for aloha state was interesting. Lauren bae is Chinese and not even Japanese. avian isn't Japanese either.

You guys recommend the aloha one ? Ive been watching the regular terrace house
Personally I think bgitc is better. AH state is decent though.

Its funny how different show is from Real World. In a good way though. Seems like producers must not want them to bring friends there as some of the AS members are from HI and they never show them hanging with friends or bringing guests over to the house.

Just started little boxes. Only has 3stars, should've been a series been legit so far. Some interesting writing on race kinda refreshing.

Last edited:
Personally I think bgitc is better. AH state is decent though.

Its funny how different show is from Real World. In a good way though. Seems like producers must not want them to bring friends there as some of the AS members are from HI and they never show them hanging with friends or bringing guests over to the house.

I do wish they would invite people over or show them hanging out with friends more. The housemates have interesting jobs and stories but there are a lot of dull moments in the house. eric was barely in the house. It'd be cool to see what the high school musician guy's friends thought of him being on a reality show.

just your average sequel. not as good as the first one. decent at most with some memorable moments

I wish the non-netflix seasons were available to watch somewhere with subtitles. The way the commentators talk about seina, she must've been wild compared to everyone else.

Finished the first season of Ajin and it is very nice. Glad there's another season. Gonna try to stretch it out over a few days. Prob gonna end up watching every Netflix original show that's downloadable before Aug lol

Also Crashed is good too. If you watch Chewing Gum the "little" sister is in it and she is LOOKING GOOD AF

Back
Top Bottom