The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Can I get a few minor cliff notes on that Dear Zachary doc?

I'm pretty faint of heart but am a little intrigued

Can I get a few minor cliff notes on that Dear Zachary doc?

I'm pretty faint of heart but am a little intrigued

ON MOBILE SO SPOILERRRRRRRR!!!!

A young man with a bright future ends up smashing this old milf.

Milf is 15+ years older and already has 3 kids. She's a doctor but doesn't practice.

Homeboy is a doctor as well, everyone loves him cause he's just a overall great person. His current Shawty dumps him so ends up getting with the milf.

After a while homie tried to break it off with the milf but milf is super psychotic and ends up bang bang bang homie in the middle of the park.

Milf dips to Canada, all the proof is there that milf bang bang bang homie but Canadian government still lets her out on bail for 75k.

Canada government said her target was specific so she wasn't a threat to society.

Finds out milf was pregnant with homie so the grandparents of the homie tried to get custody.

Lots of cringe worthy moments because milf does go to jail for a little but is soon released.

The baby loved the grandparents more cause milf was just a fake mom and she didn't even take care of her previous 3 kids.

All the proof is their that Milf shouldn't be out in society because she's psychotic but the government letting her rock.

She gets upset, ties the baby to herself and superman off the cliff.

Aloha State Part 3 is up. Dat girl Niki is cute AF. She got the face to be a Japanese pron actress.

Dear Zachary jawn seems od crazy, but with a message for all pimps out there.

Last edited:
Just finished Headshot. I enjoyed it but probably wouldn't watch it again. Fight scenes just weren't on the same level as The Raid movies and they added a god damn love interest subplot.

Bout to check out Barry and Get Me Roger Stone now.

Goddamn Cheri walking into terrace house with that sexy dress on. Hold up, when she was talking to her boss she had a boyfriend but talking to the roommates she doesn't have one anymore. Interesting.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Started 13 Reasons Why a couple days ago. Watched the 1st 3 episodes. Not bad honestly. Was expecting way more cheesiness than what was described.

Just watched first Pt3 ep of Terrace House AH and Niki might be the best looking member yet, lol at Taishi being so nervous. Looking forward to the cameos from Arman and Martha.

Just watched first Pt3 ep of Terrace House AH and Niki might be the best looking member yet, lol at Taishi being so nervous. Looking forward to the cameos from Arman and Martha.

taishi watched too much romeo & juliet. A love worth dying for is some of the dumbest ish i've ever heard.

I'd try to wife up Niki in one episode.

The commentary cast was on fire in part 3.

Thought I had already but finished Kimmy Schmidt yesterday, decent season

Still working on Flaked S2, starting to get boring/stupid but will finish out of curiosity

Wife loves Riverdale, hopefully they get another season so she don't give me the sideeye

Just started Terrace House Hawaii.

Definitely an entertaining show.

The group watching them is hilarious.

And Lauren is :smokin

Thought I had already but finished Kimmy Schmidt yesterday, decent season
Still working on Flaked S2, starting to get boring/stupid but will finish out of curiosity

Wife loves Riverdale, hopefully they get another season so she don't give me the sideeye

I'm like 99% sure it's been renewed already (Riverdale), cant check right now though.

Shimmer Lake was good. I wanna see it in order now kinda like Memento
Gonna have to watch it again, fell asleep around "Wednesday" lol woke up right at the very end smh so I know how it ends and who did what. It's good tho, pretty funny so Imma try to watch it with the wife but she don't "watch" movies right lol

Just finished watching the Doctor Strange movie and I thought it was pretty good.

Next on my list:

Luke Cage (currently on episode 6 and loving it.... that female detective is sexy & I was jealous of how Luke Cage got to grab on her assets 
laugh.gif
 )

Iron Fist (feel it's only right I start this after I finish Luke Cage)

Sausage Party (don't know what I'm getting into with this one)

Just finished watching the Doctor Strange movie and I thought it was pretty good.

Next on my list:

Luke Cage (currently on episode 6 and loving it.... that female detective is sexy & I was jealous of how Luke Cage got to grab on her assets 
laugh.gif
 )

Iron Fist (feel it's only right I start this after I finish Luke Cage)

Sausage Party (don't know what I'm getting into with this one)
Stop everything you are watching and watch Sausage Party.....

Back
Top Bottom