The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anybody else watching Gypsy? Idk if I'm being dramatic but man this ish got me invested.

Yeah, I watched more than half...towards the middle it really started dragging for me so had to take a break, but it's still a pretty good burn.

Jean is killin' me, Michael is killin' me, Sid is killin' me, THIS WHOLE SHOW IS KILLIN' ME!! lol

Jean is killin' me, Michael is killin' me, Sid is killin' me, THIS WHOLE SHOW IS KILLIN' ME!! lol
Boy oh boy, she gave my dude Sam that oath for homework! :wow:

Man this is going to get mucky.

Last edited:
Boy oh boy, she gave my dude Sam that oath for homework!
eek.gif

Man this is going to get mucky.
It's gets a variation of better man, this chick got SOME NERVE

I see.
Wild selfish in the boldest way.
Type of Woman that'd kill you and not feel bad on some "see what you made me do to you" type of expo.

Last edited:
I'm savin' the finale for Gypsy and Ajin for this weekend. Almost scared to watch Ajin man I don't want it to end lol

Just watched the first episode of Travelers and at first it was too much too soon but the end of the episode has my attention. I have Girlboss, iZombie, and Master of None downloaded to watch too. Looking at the downloadable content on Netflix and tryna find some gems is kinda hard

Kids were in Savage mode.
Checking the other Boys penis size before they let them in the SuperBoys club.

Kids 8years old going on 25

Last edited:
That castlevania cartoon is lit AF. Showing men, women, and children getting ripped apart by demons.

Just finished new season of OINTB, meh, it got better as it went on, but it wasn't as good as pervious seasons.

Starting the latest season of house of cards

Gypsy Ep7 Euphoria goes in.

Music was top notch, editing was perfect, story was teetering on that "been there done that I've seen this before" but it escaped it very nicely, big fan....

I read the episode info before each episode and reading this, I wanted to skip the episode, of course I wasn't or wouldn't but it's still nice to be surprised in TV land.

This batch Jeanie is an anomaly.

What an odd and crazy *** ****oo.

I'm down to the last couple of episodes and the tension seems to have risen a bit.

Intrigued. 

Just finished new season of OINTB, meh, it got better as it went on, but it wasn't as good as pervious seasons.

Starting the latest season of house of cards
Agreed the finale was my favorite episode. A lot of relationship drama in season 5.

Alexis is sexy isn't she.

She's a damn 8/8. Perfect like a MF

Agreed... I'd have cheated every chance I got with her(and I've never cheated on any of my chicks ,and that's not saying I didn't have chances to), I haven't finished gypsy yet so not sure if he finally does, but I just knew it was gonna happen when they were in the hotel in Texas. Also, I've had a thing for the actress who plays Sidney since I saw her in Kingsman. Can't put my finger on it, she's not Alexis hot...but something about her wish I could figure out what. Hard to believe Naomi Watts is pushing 50 she still looks pretty good herself.

Been watching GLOW. The women are smoking hot, it's funny, and I'm entertained. Not bad at all.

This could be the new OITNB

It's the way she looks at people for me.

As you said shes cute, not on Alexis level pretty, but there is something......it's her charm. 

When she was checking out Jeanie's husband when he went to that coffee shop to buy that coffee for Jeanie, like she had a whole damn conversation with him with just her eyes.

Hard to explain but that's what it is for me.

It's the way she looks at people for me.
As you said shes cute, not on Alexis level pretty, but there is something......it's her charm. 
When she was checking out Jeanie's husband when he went to that coffee shop to buy that coffee for Jeanie, like she had a whole damn conversation with him with just her eyes.
Hard to explain but that's what it is for me.

Yeah I can see that but it seems like something more too... maybe I over analyze things, but have you noticed her tattoo is sometimes there and sometimes missing. I'm sure it means nothing but as I've said i haven't finished the season so maybe it does.

Back
Top Bottom