The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Castlevania was too short man

My wife loved and she dont normally care for video gameish stuff

I told her this aint the norm....

Double dragon
Resident evil
Tekken

Mario brothers....wtf

I got up to episode four last night and it said season finale, I was like wth only 4 eps. Gonna finish it up later.

I got up to episode four last night and it said season finale, I was like wth only 4 eps. Gonna finish it up later.

All they had to do was say sorry lol

People apologizing could solve so many problems in the world.

It's crazy looking back that people were actually burned at the stake for being witches. It's not even something you can prove.

That castlevania cartoon is lit AF. Showing men, women, and children getting ripped apart by demons.
I was debating if I should watch it, now I know Imma dip my toe in them waters

This batch Jeanie is an anomaly.

What an odd and crazy *** ****oo.

I'm down to the last couple of episodes and the tension seems to have risen a bit.

Intrigued. 
She is an effin' mess and easily one of the largest hypocrites I've seen
Just finished Gypsy. Can't wait for season 2.

Alexis can get it
pimp.gif
My guy...yessssssssssssss
How old boy got that drunk and didn't do the electric slide into her I cannot fathom. Had her half nekkid in the pool, 3/4 nekkid in the tell room, and passed and decided to be faithful. I applauded him cause he did the right thing but I was pissed. Then gon try to shoot his shot at the very end.
Been watching GLOW. The women are smoking hot, it's funny, and I'm entertained. Not bad at all.

This could be the new OITNB
Which woman was smokin' hot? Cause Debbie barely makes the cut

Last edited:
On the 2nd episode of castlevania...not an anime kind of guy at all...but it's only 4 episodes so I'm going to run through it...not too bad right now though...

I believe Castlevania was supposed to be just one long animated film at first and instead and got cut up into 4 episodes and turned into a "season." From my understanding, season 2 is already confirmed and we're getting an actual season of 8 episodes or something like that.

Which woman was smokin' hot? Cause Debbie barely makes the cut

Rhonda, Cherry, Debbie is the hottest one. I will admit she is a butterface but that body....sheesh.

Melrose is kinda hot in a (your best friends slutty older sister) way.

Created, written and directed by DuVernay, the five-episode narrative limited scripted series is based on the true story of the 1989 case of five teenagers who were wrongfully convicted of raping a woman in New York’s Central Park. The series exposes the breakdown of our criminal justice system, with each part focusing on one of the five teenagers from Harlem — Antron McCray, Kevin Richardson, Yusef Salaam, Raymond Santana and Korey Wise — wrongly convicted of raping Trisha Meili in Central Park. The series will span from the spring of 1989, when each were first questioned about the incident, to 2014 when they were exonerated and a settlement was reached with the city of New York.

http://deadline.com/2017/07/ava-duv...al-park-five-limited-drama-series-1202124535/

Finished Castlevania and it def seemed to be a split up into episodes. Can't remember his name but the exiled family guy had me dyin' during that bar fight.

Master of None is funnier than I expected, good watch.

iZombie is another sleeper. Might rewatch with my wife

I was thinking dracula was going to make another appearance but nope. This season felt like an epilogue.

Back
Top Bottom