The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yo CW low key has great shows outside of the DC stuff.

The 100 has been improving every season, and I'm finishing up Riverdale which I'm really enjoying.

Repped, if The 100 was cable or even better a premium channel it would be getting a lot more love. Love me some Octavia...

Not on Netflix, but anyone check out Spike's version of The Mist? Pretty decent so far. The writing sucks for the most part, but I'm only watching for gore and violence, and it definitely delivered.

Last edited:
Actually pretty great. It's a show like that that makes me appreciate Netflix new rating system, otherwise butthurt white people that didn't even watch would drive the rating down. It still sucks though.

That's a great point actually. Didn't think of it like that. Blessing and a curse I guess.

Watching a few episodes of GLOW and it's def better than expected. I like shows that I go into it with low expectations and it's much better.

Just finished Wentworth season 5

Will jackson the mvp of the season
Vera needs a hug
Jake stewart cant do anything right.... Anything

Most improved :Boomer

I think it was hepatitis something. She got it when one of the inmates stuck her with a needle.

Watched Okja after a girl told me to.

Was kind of disappointed

movie is not bad, but it's not all that like the girl told me.

Just ok.

Something was off in the movie, i don't know what though

There was too much unnessecary **** lol.

Movie is not at all as good as all the reviews say. Its not BAD but i feel like the entire film was built around 3 scenes.
Its creative as hell but to me it felt like a rough draft of a finer picture.

Not bad...but not great.

4.8 outta 8

Jake gonna get got half way througj season 6
Micro brewer....man please

Also he jumped outnof the frying pan with ferguson into the fire with channing

Ferguson up there with beecher as far as tv show prison villians

i heard that 
liam hemsworth (the one thats not thor) is going to be the new governor

Spent my entire break (Sat-Tues) on Netflix. Finally managed to finish

Legends of Tomorrow

Luke Cage

Iron Fist 

Jessica Jones

Also managed to finally watch the netflix original Spectral, which was a pretty good movie. Wish it would have been a little longer & had a different opening. They introduced the ghost like soldiers way too early.

Current netflix list:

Dear White People

Stranger Things

Gotham

all seasons of The Flash (this is going to take forever)

both seasons of Dare Devil.

Last edited:
I think it was hepatitis something. She got it when one of the inmates stuck her with a needle.
If she didn't get it then she woulda gotten it later
When Ferggy cut out Juicy's tongue and she spit all that blood out on her
Jake gonna get got half way througj season 6
Micro brewer....man please

Also he jumped outnof the frying pan with ferguson into the fire with channing

Ferguson up there with beecher as far as tv show prison villians
He's in a better place with ol boy since he just want a cut off the top

i heard that 
liam hemsworth (the one thats not thor) is going to be the new governor
Dyin' off "the one that's not Thor" lmaooo

Glow was really entertaining but not really anything memorable. Would def watch a second season if one gets made though. Crazy how much of a plain jane they make Allison Brie look on the show.

I'll be checking out the documentary soon as I didn't know it was based on a real show.

Not sure I want to start on new season of OINTB after hearing mainly negative feedback.

Also, anyone know when part 4 of Terrace House Aloha State will hit US Netflix?

Last edited:

Glow was really entertaining but not really anything memorable. Would def watch a second season if one gets made though. Crazy how much of a plain jane they make Allison Brie look on the show.

I'll be checking out the documentary soon as I didn't know it was based on a real show.

Not sure I want to start on new season of OINTB after hearing mainly negative feedback.

It's not terrible, but it's not as good as the previous season. I feel like last season built up to something big, but this current season never lived up to those expectations. It does have it's moments tho. 

Last edited:

Just watch it and draw your own conclusion

^^True and I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually, I just am not in any rush with what I have heard. I did enjoy S3 although it wasn't as strong as 4.

I binged it a few weeks ago and got hooked. I haven't watched narcos except for a few minutes but Queen Of The South got my attention for some reason.

Anybody else watching Gypsy? Idk if I'm being dramatic but man this ish got me invested.

Back
Top Bottom