The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Any recommendations? Just finished ozark. Anyone seen american gods or preacher yet? Need something new to binge.

Just got a notification about Surviving Escobar Season 1 going up..I guess because I watched Narcos

But damn it's 45 minute episodes, and the first season has 60 episodes...that can be either very good or very bad :nerd:

Just watched Few episodes of Friends from College. Not bad.
I half *** watched an episode a week or so ago and really wasn't feeling it.

I started it tonight and feel completely different.
It's a little over the top at times and pushes the envelope on some things but it works.
I have 1episode left and I have to say, it's pretty damn good.

First episode of friends from college almost lost me when dude started doing the weird voices. That mess was too awkward.

Did anyone start watching Surviving Escobar. It's about Escobars right hand man.

Got half through the first episode. Pretty crack so far with all the violence. Similar to Narcos.

I watched like 2 episodes of Friends from College and couldn't do it. Maybe I'll give it another chance.

Guilty pleasure right now tho is Pretty Little Liars. :lol:

4 episode deep into Ozark, enjoying it so far.

wish it was a little darker, more serious tho.

Did anyone start watching Surviving Escobar. It's about Escobars right hand man.

Got half through the first episode. Pretty crack so far with all the violence. Similar to Narcos.
I want to check that out, need to get through Ozark once girls go to bed. They watching Frozen on the big TV while I finish up some work.

Just watched the 5th episode of Ozark oh foreal FBI agent like that, ain't know fishing had that type of reaction. LOL

I want to check that out, need to get through Ozark once girls go to bed. They watching Frozen on the big TV while I finish up some work.

Get through Ozark first. Bateman does an excellent job.

Surviving Escobar is mainly in Spanish and it has a pretty solid story but then I realized it's 60 episodes. Going to take my time with it.

Back
Top Bottom