The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I hope the Death Note movie drops tonight at midnight.

Also just got an email about a Final Fnatasy series. Watched the trailer and was disappointed. Might still give it a shot being a huge FF fan.

Caught The Founder last night. Solid watch, nothing special but I enjoyed it. Couldn't tell if Nick Offerman was portraying **** McDonald perfectly or his acting was that bad/monotone :lol: . Keaton was great,

so just wikipedia'd death note series
seems dope
might watch the anime on netflix first then watch the movie
cause movie looks like bad acting

Intrigued and excited until I saw that each person was the same actress. A bit disappointed, but the action turned out to be damn good

It's still amazing they went with child reduction instead of portion control .

Wait what?

She's gorgeous. Need to find me an Asian Canadian.
She got a pretty face but that first scene in the second season them cheeks was lookin' lovely

Wait what?

Instead of killing off/freezing kids they could have opted to restrict food portion sizes making people eat smaller amounts

What Happened to Monday was something I started, thought it was good, then stopped so I can watch with wifey so I don't have to watch twice

I shoulda did that. I think I'll just hope she doesn't want to watch it or forgets about it. Kinda like Ozark, she brought it up and hasn't mentioned it since I told her I watched it already.

She got a pretty face but that first scene in the second season them cheeks was lookin' lovely

Instead of killing off/freezing kids they could have opted to restrict food portion sizes making people eat smaller amounts

I shoulda did that. I think I'll just hope she doesn't want to watch it or forgets about it. Kinda like Ozark, she brought it up and hasn't mentioned it since I told her I watched it already.

Yeah, I'm holding off on Ozark too cause I know she gonna want to watch

I tried to get her to watch The Strain and she wasn't paying much attention so I gave up on suggesting shows for the moment. May clue her in on The Mist, Preacher, or Ray Donavon since I just started those

Portia does get in underwear at some point that season. And I meant "wait what" as how did you not know it was the same actress and how was it a turnoff? That's an impressive feat.

I tried to get her to watch The Strain and she wasn't paying much attention so I gave up on suggesting shows for the moment. May clue her in on The Mist, Preacher, or Ray Donavon since I just started those

How does The Mist compare to the film?(loved the film)

I noticed it the first time "they" first appeared, just didn't expect the movie to go in that direction

Back
Top Bottom