The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Atypical isn't as bad as I thought. Keir Gilchrist is playing is part well. After seeing Harold Perrineau's version of autism I was very apprehensive seeing somebody else try it.

finished death note anime
ending was trash
but yo whats up with one punch man
is it good somebody put me on with a quick synopsis
and if its good

but yo whats up with one punch man
is it good somebody put me on with a quick synopsis
and if its good

It's fantastic.
Basically it's about this guy who is incredibly strong and literally defeats all his opponents with one punch, so he's kinda bored. Lives a normal boring life but fights monster every now and again and ends up picking up a sidekick.
WATCH IT

ran through some stuff this week because of the hurricane...so here goes...

entertaining..
Atypical_p%C3%B3ster.jpg

decent horror thriller...had a nice twist..

MV5BZjgyMzVjODEtOGZkNi00ZTQ2LWJhNGQtNWY5ZjA0ZGI4ZWFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU1Mzk2MA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,679,1000_AL_.jpg

awesome documentary about the guy that wrote anarchist cookbook...(he is a p.o.s.)
1337256000000.cached_14.jpg

finsihed the defenders...iron fist is wack...
Defenders-Netflix.jpg

it was straight...
fbc455a626d88be654d8d8e62b9dc0bc.jpg

It's fantastic.
Basically it's about this guy who is incredibly strong and literally defeats all his opponents with one punch, so he's kinda bored. Lives a normal boring life but fights monster every now and again and ends up picking up a sidekick.
WATCH IT
watched all episodes last night :lol:
damn only 1 season though
another one coming??? :nerd:

ran through some stuff this week because of the hurricane...so here goes...

entertaining..
Atypical_p%C3%B3ster.jpg

decent horror thriller...had a nice twist..

MV5BZjgyMzVjODEtOGZkNi00ZTQ2LWJhNGQtNWY5ZjA0ZGI4ZWFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU1Mzk2MA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,679,1000_AL_.jpg

awesome documentary about the guy that wrote anarchist cookbook...(he is a p.o.s.)
1337256000000.cached_14.jpg

finsihed the defenders...iron fist is wack...
Defenders-Netflix.jpg

it was straight...
fbc455a626d88be654d8d8e62b9dc0bc.jpg

I'll have to check out The Watcher tonight.

-Drew

Haven't watched the Anime but just watched the movie and thought it was dope, at the very least a very original and refreshing concept

Saw Death Note movie, interesting concept and Dafoe was a great choice for Ryuk. However, I started watching the anime and it's way better.

Just finished Atypical.
I am very happy with this show and the direction they went with Sam. Hated the mom either from Ep 1 or 2.

I do wish there was more of the "demon," or just Willem Dafoe. A series still would have been better.

I am liking The Good Place, I heard they have a crazy reveal at the end, I am anxious, 2 eps left.

this podcast i listen to said him and lakeith were the best parts of it, want to check it b/c of them but not a fan of the lead actor at all

rewatched gantz 0 this week superrrr lit, crazy how far cgi anime has come

buster mal's heart was pretty dope

cant wait to get home and binge narcos ... was worried not having esco/boyd holbrook
would lead to a dip in quality but everything ive seen regarding s3 is very very positive. will be great to see more of pedro pascal too

just finished surviving escobar..... very good series,,, 60 episodes about 45 minutes each.... decent from start to finish..... all spanish,,,, all subtitles , lol

Need a new HBO series to watch I've already seen BOARDWALK , WIRE, CURB, GOT, INSECURE, EASTBOUND, SOPRANOS I'm thinking about watching OZ or deadwood what do you guys recommend.

Need a new HBO series to watch I've already seen BOARDWALK , WIRE, CURB, GOT, INSECURE, EASTBOUND, SOPRANOS I'm thinking about watching OZ or deadwood what do you guys recommend.

Have you seen Night Of?

As mentioned Entourage and Westworld.

Although NT has probably over hyped WW to the point where you might be dissapointed.

Both are good... I'd add Six feet under on your radar too its pretty good, at least IMO. Comedy wise Bored to death is OK.

Been watching Shooter which is fairly entertaining - but it's just gone all Prison Break with them in a Mexican prison.

Back
Top Bottom