The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Started GLOW last night.

Okay so far - and Alison Brie has already taken her clothes off more than twice...

I think that just ploppin' L into the movie with no build up or development was my problem with him. Just seemed like they skipped a few too many steps

Agreed. The movie didnt do Death Note ant justice. It would have been much better if they had done a series. There is so much in anime that it is impossible to fit it all in a 2hr movie.

Death Note movie should have been a TV series. I did like the movie, felt it was a bit rushed, and felt L could have had his own background story episode. I did not see the Anime OG, but I will watch.
Atypical was a very good show, hope there is a Season 2.
Will finish The Good Place today.

Still have not started Defenders.

Death Note movie should have been a TV series. I did like the movie, felt it was a bit rushed, and felt L could have had his own background story episode. I did not see the Anime OG, but I will watch.

Completely agree. The lil blurb of him coming from a orphanage training detectives sounds so goofy

I didn't think it was that bad, honestly. Just too young adult for me at times. Not sure what audience it was going for between the high school love story and all the gore.

In comparison to the series, it doesn't hold a torch though.

I do wish there was more of the "demon," or just Willem Dafoe. A series still would have been better.

I am liking The Good Place, I heard they have a crazy reveal at the end, I am anxious, 2 eps left.

I think Death Note was made similar to most of the Marvel movies. Loosely based on the originals.

Purists will poke holes and hate it but new comers will be welcoming

Back
Top Bottom