The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Need a new HBO series to watch I've already seen BOARDWALK , WIRE, CURB, GOT, INSECURE, EASTBOUND, SOPRANOS I'm thinking about watching OZ or deadwood what do you guys recommend.

Deadwood is great. So is Rome. Westworld is pretty good. It'll be better since you weren't in the westworld thread and people were telling you what the season finale plot twist was 2 months in advance.

entourage
Entourage man so many memories from that show, show was destined for greatness, but a few missteps really tripped it up. Still the feeling you got watching it while it was current, Vince bumping into Lamar Odom at a club when the Lakers were going for back to back championships. Seeing them out in Utah at the film festival with big names from the movie scene. Show is still a classic, DAMN wish I would have binged the show this long weekend.
Entourage.jpg

Went through Disjointed (Terrible) and Friends From College (Decent) over the weekend. I need something under rated on Netflix...

Went through Disjointed (Terrible) and Friends From College (Decent) over the weekend. I need something under rated on Netflix...

The Last Kingdom is good. Enjoyed it much

Watching the Death Note anime and I wouldn't say the movie is trash compared to it but I can say that the movie didn't do the anime justice because of all these details and build up

The Void (2016) pissed me off to no end

The main lead actor was so annoying -- he literally took away from the film

Considering Death Note anime has like 40 episodes, the movie almost no chance to do it justice.

I will say that I hate how L just knows everything, kinda reminds me of Dexter. He "almost" gets caught every episode but things just work out

Death Note movie was pretty good. I thought live action Ryuk looks awesome in it though
Started the anime but never finished it. Should probably get back to it.

Honestly if I stopped watching it right now I wouldn't be miss not watching it some more. I just don't like how advanced they made L as a detective. It's like he can identify all possibilities but somehow only chooses the 1 possibility that Light is Kira. Almost like replacing dumb luck with intention

At ep20 of Death Note all the excitement fell off the roof...halfway through this episode and I want to stop.

Side note: New Bojack Horseman

This Little Evil movie is barely watchable. I have finished every movie I've watched except I Love You Philip Morris, but this one is testing me again,

ILYPM might get another play one day....just gotta make it past that 15 mins point

This Little Evil movie is barely watchable. I have finished every movie I've watched except I Love You Philip Morris, but this one is testing me again,

ILYPM might get another play one day....just gotta make it past that 15 mins point

yeah i thought it was going to be decent but it turned out to be pretty bad...it just kept dragging on and on for me...few funny parts here and there but...

finished death note...didn't really care for it...dude kept screaming high pitch like was throwing me off...didn't really like the comedy relief of it i guess...i enjoyed defoe though...thought the concept was cool they just missed their shot...

Finally finished watching season 2 of Last Chance U. I will have to say that as a Mississippian it was hard to watch because I love my state & there were a lot of cringe moments in the show. Coach Buddy is one heck of a character. Dude comes off as a complete a hole for no reason at all. He pisses everybody around him off yet he doesn't see it. Its one thing to piss off the players, but when you're talking crazy to the coaches, players, people in the stands, & refs, then it's clear that you're the problem.

Don't understand how he's still going to be the head coach at that school. Davern WIlliams (the d line coach) deserves that position. Wish he would come down here to the Delta and make MDCC or CCC into a winning team.

Glad to see Britt Wagner leave and create her own company that's geared towards helping the students. Lord knows those students need help because the way they carried themselves on camera was embarrassing for the most part. You can tell she really has a passion for her job. Crazy thing is if it wasn't for Buddy's a hole behavior she wouldn't have chased her dream.

Wonder what school they will do next season. Hope they keep this thing in Mississippi because we don't really get a chance to showcase anything.

Back
Top Bottom