The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Hair Kondabolu’s Netflix special dropped. He’s a standup comic from Queens and he’s also the dude who did the documentary about Apu that got Simpsons fans in their feelings. He’s also Dapwell’s (from Das Racist) brother. Going to check it out shortly.

Hair Kondabolu’s Netflix special dropped. He’s a standup comic from Queens and he’s also the dude who did the documentary about Apu that got Simpsons fans in their feelings. He’s also Dapwell’s (from Das Racist) brother. Going to check it out shortly.
So he's the one that got that apu stuff started...

Seen them all except happy valley. Will peep
Check out The Fall.

Show is GOAT AF man.
Has dude that plays Christian Grey in 50shades, and then my lovely sexy Mature Gillian ANderson(and she is such a nymph in this).

My man is slick with the Killing game man.
Must see.

Check out The Fall.

Show is GOAT AF man.
Has dude that plays Christian Grey in 50shades, and then my lovely sexy Mature Gillian ANderson(and she is such a nymph in this).

My man is slick with the Killing game man.
Must see.
already have b. Loved it

I’m gonna have to check out The Fall tomorrow. What show would you compare it to?
Hannibal meets The Killing type something...
It's like the TV show version of that movie with Kevin Costner where he is the Serial Killer Coaching Dane Cook..........Mr. Brooks I think?

Hannibal meets The Killing type something...
It's like the TV show version of that movie with Kevin Costner where he is the Serial Killer Coaching Dane Cook..........Mr. Brooks I think?

Damn. I’ll be looking forward to it then.

I added The Rain to my list. Havent gotten to it yet.

almost done with Lost in Space. just not enough hours in the day to watch the shows i want to after work, dinner, etc.

The Fall was great. Gillian Anderson looked pretty good throughout as well, was hoping for more of her and Archie Punjabi.
Started re-watching New Girl missed the last two seasons and need to watch the last season too.

Safe with Michael C. Hall ( Dexter) came out today, probably will watch on Saturday. 8 episodes I believe.
Tomorrow there is Evil Genius which I'm interested in, and the wife wants to see Kissing Booth...seems like a romantic teen joint

Anyone see Wild Wild Country? Thoughts?

I’m still stuck on The Fall. Didn’t like the start of the last season but will finish eventually.

Back
Top Bottom