The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Panic.
Pure Panic.
Attacked his *** in a moment that made us think, "what the hell did that man just do to him"

is that the end of Love?
i dont know why but i manage to watch that series without getting bored or switching mid episode to watch another thing. i dont even rate it that high, but it just seems to not bore or annoy me. :lol:

im rewatching one punch man, that thing is just great and funny. season 2 is taking too long!

My lady and I are on s3 ep3 of Love..... it’s had equal moments of hilariousness, pretty funny, and slow times. Def want to see how it ends and glad there’s no season 4, I don’t think I have the stamina for another 12 ep season

binged money heist in the last 2 days ( both seasons) was entertained.... as someone mention,,,, netflix might have tooooo much content.... not a bad thing , but spme shows get lost in the shuffle

killed Santa Clarita diet with the wife.
started season 2 of the Count Olaf show with her.

Started Lost in Space for my solo show. I like it so far.

I like the great deal of content. A lot of variety. I'd rather have more than less content. I just wished they changed the interface and showed more films/tv series, without me really having to look for it. I feel like I can go down two rows and see the same movies.

I look forward to Tuesdays for the stand up specials then Fridays for the new tv shows and films.

MV5BOWZmODIxMDEtZGY1My00OGEyLWE3NTQtN2Y4MTFkMzdlMTc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwNDI1MDk@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Late to the party but watched this last night. Hysterical :lol:

I have one and a half eps left in Lost In Space.
Is the relationship between Judy and Don heading where I think it's heading?...

"Lost In Space" is interesting so far, but God, I hate that credit card scam face ***** and the dad. They both need to die lol. The dad pops up and wants to tell the mom and kids what is best for them and the scam artist needs to be shot dead by the Alien lmao.

But yeah, it's interesting. Kind of sappy/corny though, but that's probably because I like destruction in most shows and movies lol

As much as i like space operas, never got into the Lost in Space stuff.
I just finished the season. Just when things got interesting, it took the typical plot route. Bad stuff that should've happened, they always found a way out, good guys always win, blablabla.

It was cool. It could've been a lot better. The mushy parts made me cringe. I probably wont check the second season.

The robot alien is really cool tho.

lost in space is a little boring to me. I’m struggling go keep watching. The dad also played a scumbag pirate in Black Sails so I automatically don’t like him.

The little mixed girl was more annoying. She be running up on grown people, demanding answers and they really answer to a ******* 16 year old.

It's like 99% good things happening in their favor, 1% plot twist lol. **** was a waste of time tbh.

I'm about to watch "City of God" again. I need some action lol

Adam Sandler's "The Week Of" drops today. I'm a sucker for dumb comedies so will likely watch this weekend.

"The 100" is good so far. A couple of contradictory scenes and romance cringe, but it's interesting.

The 100 is probably the best show not on cable, or a premium network (it's sooo underated). I've been a huge fan of the show, since it dropped. It's like a sci-fi Vikings, or a spiritual successor to Battlestar Galactica. I say this very lightly, but it even parallels Game of Thrones somewhat, because they are NOT scared in the least, to kill off main characters out of nowhere... and there's always some shocking plot twist you'll never expect. If it had a Game of Thrones type budget, it'd be a huge hit. If anyone hasn't watched it yet, it wont dissapoint. Season 2 is when it really gets good.

Back
Top Bottom