The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The 100 is probably the best show not on cable, or a premium network (it's sooo underated). I've been a huge fan of the show, since it dropped. It's like a sci-fi Vikings, or a spiritual successor to Battlestar Galactica. I say this very lightly, but it even parallels Game of Thrones somewhat, because they are NOT scared in the least, to kill off main characters out of nowhere... and there's always some shocking plot twist you'll never expect. If it had a Game of Thrones type budget, it'd be a huge hit. If anyone hasn't watched it yet, it wont dissapoint. Season 2 is when it really gets good.
Yeah I like it so far. Come to think of it, I feel bad about the little girl (just finished episode 3). That hurt my heart. It seems the overseer ****** up a lot of lives.

I didn't even know this premiered on TV until I was googling one cast member (Raven), but yeah this show is good. 100x better than that trash "Lost In Space".

Glad to see they're not afraid to kill people off. I need destruction. **** all of that holding hands and harmony lol, it's fine at times but a lot of shoes oversaturated the "hero" role.

Yeah. 100 is legit. I hate homegirl mom and the other two chancellor's, though lol. They kill their own over nothing, but act like they had morals and were good people the whole time in certain situations lol. Like bruh...yall ain't of **** lmao.

I'm on season 2. Finn bugged tf out at the village LMAO

So I got the 'Hola Unblocker' for Google Chrome so I was able to view the Netflix from other countries, but when I tried to watch the content, Netflix blocked me with a Location Proxy...any tips on how to get around this so I can watch Netflix Canada and UK.

They have a wide variety of movies and tv that I have seen before, but its nice to see it on one platform as Netflix than Netflix, OnDeman, Hulu, Amazon etc...

Just finished season 3 of The 100. I'll be depressed once again, when the show ends, because then I'll have to find a new show to watch, lol.

Welp. One more season to go.

So I got the 'Hola Unblocker' for Google Chrome so I was able to view the Netflix from other countries, but when I tried to watch the content, Netflix blocked me with a Location Proxy...any tips on how to get around this so I can watch Netflix Canada and UK.

They have a wide variety of movies and tv that I have seen before, but its nice to see it on one platform as Netflix than Netflix, OnDeman, Hulu, Amazon etc...

I don't think there are any VPNs on the market that can bypass Netflix geo restrictions. It's been like this for a while.

I only watched a few eps of the first season. The show looks different every season.

Season 1 was kinda your typical teen drama. It was ok.

They show really took a step up with season 2 imo.

I'm doing the Hulu trial right now, thinking about keeping it cause I ended by Prime sub.

yea netflix geo restrictions are on point. I tried to watch anime here but no English subtitles. but when I was in Japan same animes let me do English subtitles.

The Santa Clarita Diet is addicting as hell. Super easy to binge cause the episodes are only like 25 mins so you can finish up both seasons in no time. I didn’t think I’d like it cause I remember hearing a couple people on here saying it was wack but I’m glad I gave it a chance.

Just finished Dear White People vol 2. Man I love this series. It's rare to find a show with so many characters that are actually likeable aside from the main ones. I really like how this show is directed too. The music, the women, the subject matter....so much to praise with this series.

Those 2 cameos were a cool nod too :lol interesting twist.

Back
Top Bottom