The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm half way through season 2 of The Killing. It's good enough to keep my interest but it's starting to feel like a long, drawn out episode of SVU.

i have amazon prime for a month.
what do i need to watch on their streaming service

Goliath, Sneaky Pete, and Bosch are great original series from Amazon. S2 of Goliath begins tomorrow actually. Sneaky Pete has two seasons down, and Bosch is on S4 so you have a lot to binge. You won't be disappointed.

i have amazon prime for a month.
what do i need to watch on their streaming service
The man in the high castle
MR. Robot
Orphan Black
Vikings
The expanse
The Americans
Sneaky Pete
Battlestar Galactica
The night manager
Animal kingdom
DR. Who

Probably more also just cabt can't think of them

Mad Dogs and of God I enjoyed but alot of people didnt like them so...

Anyone catch The Staircase? 2 episodes in, pretty interesting case + all the footage they have recorded is wild.

Alright enough about Amazon

What’s the next Netflix murder mystery/crime shows I should watch?

Anyone catch The Staircase? 2 episodes in, pretty interesting case + all the footage they have recorded is wild.

I think one of the newschannels did a special on it a few years ago. The most interesting explanation they came up with was a bird might’ve entered the house somehow and caused the wife to fall down the stairs.

I think one of the newschannels did a special on it a few years ago. The most interesting explanation they came up with was a bird might’ve entered the house somehow and caused the wife to fall down the stairs.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16679-1425070085-5.gif

I'm half way through season 2 of The Killing. It's good enough to keep my interest but it's starting to feel like a long, drawn out episode of SVU.

Just finished season 2 last night. It's a bit of a slow burn, I love this show though.

Alright enough about Amazon

What’s the next Netflix murder mystery/crime shows I should watch?

The Killing
Broadchurch
River
Lava Field
Collateral

The fall has started off well.

The Fall was really, really good.

Have you seen Seven Seconds?

Yup I loved it.

Just finished season 2 last night. It's a bit of a slow burn, I love this show though.

The Killing
Broadchurch
River
Lava Field
Collateral

I tried watching the first episode of The Killing but I wasn’t a fan of the actors. Guessing it gets a lot better? Cause a lot of people have recommended it to me.

I tried watching the first episode of The Killing but I wasn’t a fan of the actors. Guessing it gets a lot better? Cause a lot of people have recommended it to me.

Slow burn. First storyline could probably been done in one season, but made it 2. That's my only knock.

Heard the original Danish version was a lot better.

I do enjoy it though.

Slow burn. First storyline could probably been done in one season, but made it 2. That's my only knock.

Heard the original Danish version was a lot better.

I do enjoy it though.

What about the other ones you recommended? If a show is slow as hell at first it’s hard for me to keep it going.

What about the other ones you recommended? If a show is slow as hell at first it’s hard for me to keep it going.

You're in luck cause they're British shows.

Broadchurch, 24 total episodes. Story revolves a small town murder.

Collateral is British as well, only 4 episodes. More "vanilla", I guess. Kinda formulaic. Quick watch though.

River; also British. Skarsgård is phenomenal in this. Very engaging show. Six episodes.

Back
Top Bottom