The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

What show would you compare Broadchurch to? Debating on starting it.
It's pretty unique in its Origin.
It was The Fall that I compared to The Killing meets Luther.
Broadchurch is on point from beginning to end.
One of the best endings, ever.

Another gem is Top of the Lake.

Reactions: gir
I watched the Sense8 finale last night, and I really enjoyed it. Damn, that was such a great show. The dialog, locations, diversity, story - let's just say everything - was on point. I loved every episode.

It's pretty unique in its Origin.
It was The Fall that I compared to The Killing meets Luther.
Broadchurch is on point from beginning to end.
One of the best endings, ever.

Another gem is Top of the Lake.
All good shows, just dont watch past s1 in broadchurch or the fall, didnt like the directions afterwards

Finished fastest car. Really enjoyed it, especially some of the stories. Thunderbird was hands down my favorite one. The RX2 was my favorite car.

hated the finale. Why throw the curveball of driving on dirt. Have the clear advantage to the lambo. That guy was the lamest didn’t even own that own car.

Seeing the RX2 get wrecked was the low point of the season. I would beat that dudes ***. Felt awful for the owner.

I’m stuck on the first episode of the last season. Didn’t like the direction the story went.

They definitely could have wrapped it up in 2 seasons.

Might as well finish it tho :lol:

Scene with Stella and Spector was amazing.

Finished fastest car. Really enjoyed it, especially some of the stories. Thunderbird was hands down my favorite one. The RX2 was my favorite car.

hated the finale. Why throw the curveball of driving on dirt. Have the clear advantage to the lambo. That guy was the lamest didn’t even own that own car.

Seeing the RX2 get wrecked was the low point of the season. I would beat that dudes ***. Felt awful for the owner.

I finally (19 years late) watched Eyes Wide Shut and I’m glad I did. I didn’t realize Stanley Kubrick passed right after they finished filming it. I wonder if the version we got is the exact version he would have released. Either way it was a solid flick and I’d recommend it to my fellow NT brethren.

I finally (19 years late) watched Eyes Wide Shut and I’m glad I did. I didn’t realize Stanley Kubrick passed right after they finished filming it. I wonder if the version we got is the exact version he would have released. Either way it was a solid flick and I’d recommend it to my fellow NT brethren.

My favorite Kubrick film, wasn't really into the Clockwork Orange or even The Shining since it was different from the book.
The original Lolita and of course Spartacus are up the for me too.

Man, there's so much great trivia with Eyes Wide Shut also. Dude had Cruise and Kidman sign a contract stating they'd work on this film until it was deemed finished, no matter how long it took. Makes me wonder had he not died would they be doing countless reshoots

Any movie recommendations on Netflix? I can't find anything interesting aside from stand up specials and true crime documentaries.

0787F512-212B-457D-8DF0-167B21A08E8F.jpeg
watched this on prime video on a whim pretty good

nice lil suspense joint about surviving in ny

the lead actor/director has some great great new york boobs

A432AFD9-FB30-4929-9601-60A27EFC518C.gif

qft

a-friend a-friend

I’m gonna have to start Marcella today, glad you said something about it. I swear I thought somebody told me it was Spanish with subtitles so I never bothered watching.

a-friend a-friend

I’m gonna have to start Marcella today, glad you said something about it. I swear I thought somebody told me it was Spanish with subtitles so I never bothered watching.
I think that might have been 'Marsailles'

Marcella was dope AF though, you will enjoy it.

Marsailles is a pretty good French show. I haven’t checked out season 2 yet. Started Marchella’s new season last week.

If anyone else has been waiting for Orphan Black’s final season to be up on amazon prine, it’s up now. Been waiting for it.

Back
Top Bottom