The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

GLOW is back, it's on it's on.
buc em buc em what did you think of Marcella?

Man I’ve been busy since I spoke to you about that and then my other free time has been dedicated to refreshing Twitter constantly trying to find out LeBron and Kawhi news :lol

I’m finally getting around to watching it now. On Episode 2 right now.

Definitely gonna start on s2 of Glow this weekend. First season was real good and hearing good things about second.

Finished GLOW
solid 2nd season, excited for how S3 gonna look(if it gets one)
music is great on this show
-Debbie showing those goods:evil:
-:smh:@ Debbie still holding a grudge with Ruth, should've been even after she broke her ankle
-Ruth gonna stay breaking hearts, camera guy is a good guy too:smh:
-Chola Junkchain vs Black Junkchain:lol:
-Bash calling that royal rumble:lol: in all the matches actually
- Episode 7 was cool, but would probably skip it on a rewatch, but I appreciate knowing what the show would look like in an actual broadcast
-I don't know what to think of Bash marrying Britannica, dude needs to come out already
-Always nice to see Horatio Sans
-Wondering if they gonna go down that rabbit hole of drugs with Debbie, since she didn't tell anyone she was high while wrestling

glow is such a great show

they really know how to blend levity w/ real sh**

on the ep where
debbie bolo yeungs ruths leg

soundtrack is so great dl'd warrior by patty smyth this a.m. and threw it on the house cleaning playlist :lol

britannica bae af

Finished:

Season 2 of Luke Cage, On my Block, and The Ranch.

Not sure what to start up next exactly. Ill probably go back to watching "The Killing".

watched TAU and Stag over the last few days. Tau was meh, but Stag I really enjoyed. Anybody that likes British dramas/thrillers made by the BBC will like it

Mad Men is more of a character study, You aren't gonna find people walking in with tommy guns, thats for sure.
but it does tell a great overall story and the characters are really awesome and are well developed. I really apreciated Cooper, Roger, Don and Peggy.
The sets on this show are second to none.
Its a great way to look back on how things were back then.

How is Voltron so good? Each seasons keeps getting deeper and deeper. The fight scenes so epic in the last season.

The wife and I are trying to make it through "The Killing" before its pulled on August 1st.
On the second season and loving it.

Just got done watching How It Ends....

I still have no idea what the **** actually happened. Such a random ending.

Whats good on amazon prime. The free month of prime then prime day starting the day after my free month ends sucked me in to subscribing for the year.
Also what does youtube tv offer. I caught the tail end of a commercial at a restaurant and just saw 40 a month. I was thinking it needs to be a lot of services for that much

Whats good on amazon prime. The free month of prime then prime day starting the day after my free month ends sucked me in to subscribing for the year.
Also what does youtube tv offer. I caught the tail end of a commercial at a restaurant and just saw 40 a month. I was thinking it needs to be a lot of services for that much

A plus is that they have a lot of older HBO stuff.

My favorites:

Man in the High Castle
Night Manager
The Expanse
The Wire
The Newsroom
Generation Kill
Suits
The Americans
Boardwalk Empire
Mr. Robot
Bosch
Vikings

Finishing up That 70's Show. Had no idea how funny it was and that Will Forte was a write/producer for it. Also, watched The Hateful Eight again. So good.

Back
Top Bottom