The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Season 1 was so good, you won't improve on that, but Season 2 is a bit more lit tbh.

We binged Season 2 this weekend..... it was mostly good, sometimes great, sometimes bad..... writers went alllllllll the way off the rails on the weird /crazy stuff. Season 1 was amazing all the way through. Season 2 was a step back but I’m in for 3. There’s still a lot of unfinished stuff from this season, I could see them continuing, but I’d prefer them to go with a new story again

(Goliath)

Legit sat on my couch at the end of the movie looking like

upload_2018-7-18_17-43-8.gif

Killed Glow S2 last week...dare I say it might've been better than season 1. Terrific episodes.

Also binge watched Sinner with Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Managed to get through the first 5 episodes of Last Chance U. Hate that they left Mississippi because I loved seeing the spot light on my state for something positive, but I'm not disappointed in the school they chose.

This Malik guy is irritating as heck. Dude talks way too much ish to be as small and young as he is. Wouldn't mind seeing somebody smack him in one of the episodes I have left.

Like this seasons coach much better than the one from the first two seasons. You can tell that he understands the players a lot better than the Mississippi coach because of how/where he was brought up. Hate that he has to deal with a bunch of know it all crybabies that think they're superior all because they got to sit on the bench of a respectable team before being tossed into JUCO.

Just finished Luke Cage s2.....man that was a drag to get through towards the end. They gotta work on this writing.

I haven’t started it, probably won’t. Only marvel netflix show i’m interested in now is daredevil because I wanna see how he survived the end of defenders and Elektra is bae.

Started Orange is the new black yesterday. I've been a fan since season 1........but I gave up after episode 3. It was a chore to watch. The show has deviated so far from what it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom