The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Saul is like a slow burn but to nothing. I don't mind a slow burn into a build up like BB, rectify or Bloodline but this was boring.

Not sure if I want to watch Triple Frontier or some of these conference basketball tournaments tonight

Saul is like a slow burn but to nothing. I don't mind a slow burn into a build up like BB, rectify or Bloodline but this was boring.

Same. I completely deaded that show. I just couldn't take how boring it was anymore. His brother was actually a vital character because of his phobia and his constant badgering.

Same. I completely deaded that show. I just couldn't take how boring it was anymore. His brother was actually a vital character because of his phobia and his constant badgering.

Its alot better bringing it, it just moved too slow to have to wait every week for a new episode crammed with 25 minutes of commercials.

triple frontier...

ben aflleck was a douche throughout the entire movie. it was his fault that charlie got shot. he wanted to kill oscars girl. he was greedy and it was his fault that the helicopter went down and his own fault that he died and he still got all the money in the end? :smh:

Kinda funny terrace house cast someone who looks like he could be people’s dad or weird uncle. Dude is old looking, chubby, and admits he’s a masochist. he’s famous and successful though so if he’s not getting groupie poon in the regular then he’a doing something wrong.

Whoever suggested Homecoming on Amazon...yo that was dope.
triple frontier...

ben aflleck was a douche throughout the entire movie. it was his fault that charlie got shot. he wanted to kill oscars girl. he was greedy and it was his fault that the helicopter went down and his own fault that he died and he still got all the money in the end? :smh:

I just didn’t understand this either.

The movie was a strong 4/8

Man I really enjoy Bloodline, but I got overwhelmed with so many other shows I haven't finished it yet. I really like the cast. Sigh wife is a Affleck fan so I guess we will watch it tomorrow night.

Man I really enjoy Bloodline, but I got overwhelmed with so many other shows I haven't finished it yet. I really like the cast. Sigh wife is a Affleck fan so I guess we will watch it tomorrow night.
Idk what it is but season 3 of bloodline is hard to watch.

I enjoyed the action in Triple Frontier, but yeah, IMO could've been better.

Stayed up late to finish the movie. Was planning on stopping where...
They were being shot at by the two villagers, but Ben Affleck died lol. That surprised me, so I ended up finishing the movie:smh:

damn, i've actually been waiting for Triple Frontier to come out. i'm still going to watch it, but with less anticipation.

Got an email from spotify for free hulu now since im a premium member. I guess they're bundled together now. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom