The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I enjoyed it. Had some weaknesses but it is solid imo. Although I’m a sucker for operator/narco stuff anyway so there’s that :lol:

Yeah...I enjoyed it for them reasons too :lol:. But it dragged at a point, when they left the village. Like, I got the greed, worse impulses and losing yourself angle etc. Didn’t need the village with the teens/beach etc to drive it home.

Ending of Triple Frontier had me mad. So pointless.
I am done with this movie it is terrible. Guys getting greedy, not thinking, and ****y planning. For trained guys they sure did a lot of dumb stuff. During the village scene I was officially done with the movie and got on my phone.

I actually expected much better acting with so many known actors. I will leave it at that as to not spoil anything

Plan on watching it tonight..Anytime I hear "Special Operations" I cringe..Hollywood usually dorks its up and it looks crazy, but I'll watch it for what it is.

Triple Frontier had potential for the first 40 minutes...
Is that about when they landed in the other country and were doing recon? I don’t think they expected a sequel just another instance of ****y writing in Hollywood which I have come to expect.

I still don’t know how dude didn’t bleed out. Movies have taught me abdomen gun shots are automatic death.

Cliffhanger amazing movie action from jump John Lithgow, Leon, that one bad guy who is always a good guy.

I’m absolutely Digging TF out of Velvet Buzzsaw.

The casting is edible.
Anything with JakeRusso is a win win.
Their onscreen chemistry is pretty perfect.

Zawe is a Goddess.
Casting.......so odd.
I love it.

Watching the last episodes of Arrested Development. Finally seeing the light, Michael is the villain, and a pretentious douche.

Is that about when they landed in the other country and were doing recon? I don’t think they expected a sequel just another instance of ****y writing in Hollywood which I have come to expect.

I still don’t know how dude didn’t bleed out. Movies have taught me abdomen gun shots are automatic death.

Cliffhanger amazing movie action from jump John Lithgow, Leon, that one bad guy who is always a good guy.
Quick Clot FTW8)

The Highwaymen
March 29th
Kevin Costner & Woody Harrelson

Screenshot_2019-03-17-10-42-47.png

I’m absolutely Digging TF out of Velvet Buzzsaw.

The casting is edible.
Anything with JakeRusso is a win win.
Their onscreen chemistry is pretty perfect.

Zawe is a Goddess.
Casting.......so odd.
I love it.

I’ve stayed away from watching it cause this thread told me it was awful :lol: give it a shot?

Rewatching the office again, Jim is a ****** employee with bad ideas. Who the hell thinks "co-manager" is a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom