The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

his bad haircut always bothered me.

I also hoped toby never became suicidal from michael’s constant dislike of him.

The Highwaymen
March 29th
Kevin Costner & Woody Harrelson

Screenshot_2019-03-17-10-42-47.png

Any idea how long the movie is, I always tune out of his movies because they are so GD long.

Any idea how long the movie is, I always tune out of his movies because they are so GD long.
Lol 2 hrs. I hear you on that, they do kinna drag. But I dont think its the length of the movies, I think his pace just moves real slow. I only say this because 2hrs is sorta like watching 2-3 tv episodes.

Lol 2 hrs. I hear you on that, they do kinna drag. But I dont think its the length of the movies, I think his pace just moves real slow. I only say this because 2hrs is sorta like watching 2-3 tv episodes.
I was like man I ain't EVER watching The Postman or Dances With Wolves.

The disappearance of Madeline got me hooked.

Who leaves their toddler and newborns to go have drinks?!

Now I wanna visit Portugal too

The disappearance of Madeline got me hooked.

Who leaves their toddler and newborns to go have drinks?!

Now I wanna visit Portugal too

Bruh. Started this last night, 2 episodes in. Right off the bat I screamed parent negligence :smh: . What blew my mind even more was that it was a common practice for parents to do this on vacation there.

I know nothing of this case, so I'm definitely interested in watching the rest to see how it played out over the years.

Tried watching Love, Death and Robots...nothing really grabbed my attention until it got to The Day the Yogurt Took Over.:lol:

Whole thing reminds me a lot of the Animatrix, so I'll probably get through the whole thing this week.

Bruh. Started this last night, 2 episodes in. Right off the bat I screamed parent negligence :smh: . What blew my mind even more was that it was a common practice for parents to do this on vacation there.

I know nothing of this case, so I'm definitely interested in watching the rest to see how it played out over the years.

Boggles the mind. The resort had babysitters too. The whole thing got my attention. I’m on the 4th so I’ll let everyone catch up.

Probably going to watch he Mccaan thing tonight or tomorrow...Remember Seeing the news on it when it happened but haven’t really followed it since...I thought at the time the parents story sounded funky...

Watched Triple Frontier - ok at best. started great, fell hard.

Finished Troy the series - I enjoyed it overall

Finished Friends in College - made me laugh, wife liked it too

Watched Fyre - very interesting

Still watching and enjoying Umbrella Academy - tempered expectations from what i read here

******* furious right now and I don't even know why I'm so mad about it.

NETFLIX just sent me an email saying cost of my Ship is going up starting immediately.

I JUST found out the **** wasn't 4.99 anymore and it's 13.99, and these ************* talking about raising my **** to 16bucks.
FOr ******* what?
**** that and them, stealing my **** now.

****ing furious right now and I don't even know why I'm so mad about it.

NETFLIX just sent me an email saying cost of my Ship is going up starting immediately.

I JUST found out the **** wasn't 4.99 anymore and it's 13.99, and these **********ers talking about raising my **** to 16bucks.
FOr ****ing what?
**** that and them, stealing my **** now.

Ya I was a bit heated myself, I've had Netflix since it's inception, shouldn't guys like that be grandfathered in?.? They picked a bad time to raise prices too, they're catalogs been kinda weak the last couple of months. They should have pulled this stunt when they were banging with a new seasons of stranger things, the last kingdom, peaky blinders, black mirror etc. Noone would have even noticed it. I might just start subscribing on months where there is things I want to watch, this whole month I dont even think I've logged in, except to watch that trash triple frontier, and after 5 times of trying to watch it and falling asleep everytime I finally just gave up on it. Hopefully with the price hike we'll at least get some better original programming, cause they've damned near canceled half of they're catalog in the last month or so...

Ya I was a bit heated myself, I've had Netflix since it's inception, shouldn't guys like that be grandfathered in?.? They picked a bad time to raise prices too, they're catalogs been kinda weak the last couple of months. They should have pulled this stunt when they were banging with a new seasons of stranger things, the last kingdom, peaky blinders, black mirror etc. Noone would have even noticed it. I might just start subscribing on months where there is things I want to watch, this whole month I dont even think I've logged in, except to watch that trash triple frontier, and after 5 times of trying to watch it and falling asleep everytime I finally just gave up on it. Hopefully with the price hike we'll at least get some better original programming, cause they've damned near canceled half of they're catalog in the last month or so...
Exactly.
I took my autobill off.
Next time I log in and want to watch something I will pay.
Outside of that they can pound sand

One of the main things keeping me paying for Netflix is the ease of episodes playing back to back. It's a minor convenience, but I really enjoy it

One of the main things keeping me paying for Netflix is the ease of episodes playing back to back. It's a minor convenience, but I really enjoy it

Yeah, I like that feature too. hulu will give you 5 hours of autoplayback. What I wish these services had is a customizable playlist so I could watch different stuff in the order I want.

Yeah, I like that feature too. hulu will give you 5 hours of autoplayback. What I wish these services had is a customizable playlist so I could watch different stuff in the order I want.

I've been wanting a playlist for the longest. Idk why it hasn't already been done. Give me the option for a playlist and I will never even miss having cable

Back
Top Bottom