The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

My Cousin is telling me that ‘Imposters’ is super legit.
Yes or No?
D5AC38FB-1C79-4952-A594-1B2996FD08BA.png

Attachments

• 4ADEE278-1970-44E3-A3EC-394AE3D0A877.png
    4ADEE278-1970-44E3-A3EC-394AE3D0A877.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
I tell you this, Sneaky Pete struck Gold with S1.
S2 they managed to improve on even that and caught lightening in a bottle.
S3, I can’t imagine how they’ve done it but they’ve created Human Life with Science.

It’s a rare feat to improve on greatness and only a few Series have done it over the first 4-5 Seasons but so far, SP is doing it.

It’s placed firmly in my top 10 of all time.
If it has 1-2 more Seasons like this, it might enter Legend status for me by sneaking into top 5.

My Cousin is telling me that ‘Imposters’ is super legit.
Yes or No?
D5AC38FB-1C79-4952-A594-1B2996FD08BA.png

Imposters is great, finished it a week or so ago and will prob go back through it with my wife

Just finished Chambers, very slow burn for me but got interesting almost halfway through. I could sit through another season.
Watched the preview of Dead to Me and I'm not sure how into it I'll be.
Gonna start The Society today and Jailbirds later on

Started Bosch and have thoroughly enjoyed so far.. will start Sneaky Pete after based on the recommendations in here. Thanks

Season 3 went further into the family and Pete’s past...

As much as I like Sneaky Pete, this should be the final season.

Dead to Me my gf started watching this weekend so I jumped in also. Pretty good, we're 4 episodes in.

I have no idea why I’m watching American Honey. None.
It was a decent watch. Overly long and I could have done without some of the sing along scenes they had in the van though. That girl they got for the lead did a good job for her first big role I thought.

Another movie that reminded me of that was The Florida Project, I thought Project was much better though.

It was a decent watch. Overly long and I could have done without some of the sing along scenes they had in the van though. That girl they got for the lead did a good job for her first big role I thought.

Another movie that reminded me of that was The Florida Project, I thought Project was much better though.

It actually enjoyed it. They turned tf up in that van. Gonna check the FL project too, good looks.

Started watching latest season of Easy the past weekend. It's a really easy watch and I'm about half way through it so far. I like how this season has been a mix of new one offs and some call backs to eps from the first two seasons. Interested in getting to the Dave Franco one to see where that story is going.

Anyone **** with Happy?? So damn underrated. Meloni is in dope form, he's very versatile. Patton Oswald is dope as well. Season 1 is on Netflix . Season 2 has started but it's on SyFy.

Watched In Darkness. A mystery/thriller film with 3 actors from GoT. Margaery Tyrell, 1st Daario Naharis and LC Jeor Mormont.

Started out good but ended just ok. A lot of a twists, none of which were jarring.

Back
Top Bottom