The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Dead to me was dope , Ted Bundy movie trash , anyone watch chambers ? Trying to get through it but sometimes it’s pretty slow , these shows need to be 30 min max

I'm struggling through Chambers now, only 1.5 episodes in and it gets really slow but I'm hoping things pick up soon

Dead to me was dope , Ted Bundy movie trash , anyone watch chambers ? Trying to get through it but sometimes it’s pretty slow , these shows need to be 30 min max

Chambers starts slow, but picks up. It's not for everyone, but it kinda gives a Twin Peaks (great visuals), Get Out Vibe (creepy body snatching scenario) with a little of The Path (being that there's some secret society cultish BS). I enjoyed it for what it mattered. There are a few storylines that go absolutely nowhere thas my only gripe with it.

Yo, I'm too used to Game of Thrones cuz I swore Uhtred and Skade faked her death. That **** was too straight forward for me.

The princess Aethelflaed still alive tho :nerd::nthat:

Same here, kept thinking since she was some kind of sorceress, she'd find a way to come back to life.
:rofl:

Aethelfaed got that natural no makeup, just roll out of bed beauty.

p04wz03g.jpg

Thing is, Uhtred had the option to either marry her or kill her without dropping blood. I thought he was gonna wife her...I would have.

Wouldn't have thought twice fam! Get beauty, riches, lands, and what seems to be a ride or die chick. Wonder who his love interest will be in the new season, Uthred getting up there in age at this point.

He killed Skade without even enjoying those crazy yambs. SMH.

Somehow I never noticed how gorgeous Aethelflaed was until last season. Uhtred passed on her too.

Uthred getting up there in age at this point.

Seriously. Years can pass in one episode. Uhtreds first son with Mildrith was the same age as Edward.

Alfred died at 50 y/o so Uhtred is around 40. He should team up with the Aethelflead's Mercian squad to kill her abusive husband and wife her. With Edwards support, fam could conquer everywhere else. Unite all of England under Edward and call it a day.

Everything Aethelreds been in I feel like
giphy (17).gif

Dread seeing him in the GOT prequel. So far that cast seems lackluster except for Naomi Watts, but even shes over 50.

Y’all need to check out “Burning”

Best movie I’ve seen in awhile. Glenn from the TWD is one of the main guys in the movie...
I watched this a couple of months ago. It wasn't until literally the end when I sat down and digested the entire film that I said to myself 'okay, this is a great movie.':lol:

I gotta watch again knowing the outcome, but man that's one of the most memorable times that one scene almost changed how you looked at the rest of the movie.

GREAT MOVIE. Steven Yeun surprised me...he plays that mysterious role well. All the acting was great. Glad I'm not the only one who took a chance with it.

I swear I was gonna say he reminded me of that other frail long blonde hair actor and I see that fool’s face posted on the cast list. :smh:
97DBB1CD-D1AB-4966-8E41-130730A3109C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom