The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The Perfection 0/8

When people ask "What's the worst move you've ever seen?" I will safely be able to say this one. Absolute TRASH. Cannot believe Netflix released this mess. It was just a combo of bad acting & story. I wanted to give it a 1 for the score - at times it was pleasant to hear - but I can't even justify it.

Man what?

That was actually a good movie for being a Netflix movie. What exactly were you expecting?

Log off and work on your film doctorate elsewhere.

Y’all need to stop thinking you’re going to get Oscar worthy films from Netflix.

Appreciate the gratuitous sex and move on. Cinemax managed to stay in business this long with that alone.
I will certainly check this show out, sounds like a good movie. :nerd:

yeah, best zombie film I've seen in a while
Agreed, movie was crazy.

Ol' boy wanted to live so bad he didn't even know he was a zombie :lol:

"spoiler" added for the sensitive :rolleyes

Last edited:
Anyone check out Dead to Me yet? I binged it over the weekend and it was pretty good. I feel like 8-10 episodes is the sweet spot for tv show. This one didn't drag nor did I want it to hurry up and end.

can't wait for GLOW, probably my favorite show ever netflix has produced.
I'm a sucker for the 80's aesthetic, especially the way the women look, hairstyles are beyond iconic, put an awesome story with that, you'll have me EVERYtime

Anyone check out Dead to Me yet? I binged it over the weekend and it was pretty good. I feel like 8-10 episodes is the sweet spot for tv show. This one didn't drag nor did I want it to hurry up and end.

I enjoyed this, ended finishing it in an evening and morning. I was surprised at how good it was.

I am planning a netflix binge weekend. So many shows to get caught up to you all. Sneaky Pete S3 was great and finished Rain season 2.

The Perfection 0/8

When people ask "What's the worst move you've ever seen?" I will safely be able to say this one. Absolute TRASH. Cannot believe Netflix released this mess. It was just a combo of bad acting & story. I wanted to give it a 1 for the score - at times it was pleasant to hear - but I can't even justify it.

It was weak but not that weak lol. 4-4.5/8

Back
Top Bottom